Star Wars toys

ok so I have a question about the vintage line. Is this the continuation of the VOTC line that came out a couple years ago? If it is then I see some that have already been released, but are they different from the first release?

Nope, what Scream Man said, and the figures are new. The new Bespin Luke no longer looks depressed and sleepy, and has ball jointed hips now too.

• 2 weeks later...
Nope, what Scream Man said, and the figures are new. The new Bespin Luke no longer looks depressed and sleepy, and has ball jointed hips now too.

so for sure the VOTC line is done? I might have to get some of these new ones.

Toys R Us has the Lego Mon Calimari Cruiser playset for 30% off.

wow, again? They seem to be putting these on sale a lot. I hope they go on clearance so I can get em for cheaper! =)

in a perfect world, Id buy 36 X-Wings:

12 Rogues in red Stripes

12 Rogues in custom colours from Bacta War

12 Grey Wraith Squadron fighters.

I could see doing that in Micro Machines or MAYBE Action Fleet scale but not in the 3 3/4 line. :blink:

I never did get that holy grail of the Action Fleet: the TIE Defender. I got most everything but that. No E-Wing, but eh that thing has no appeal.

I got that one. IIRC I overpaid for it open on EvilBay but what the hey. Looks great next to my Action Fleet TIE, TIE Interceptor, and Vader TIE

I never did get that holy grail of the Action Fleet: the TIE Defender. I got most everything but that. No E-Wing, but eh that thing has no appeal.

When the E-Wing and Defender were released I actually got super lucky and happened to find them at Wal-Mart brand spankin new. I was collecting Action Fleet at the time so I opened them as usual and put them on my shelf with all the others. I wish I would have kept them sealed though. Even loose, they are in good shape. I'll most likely sell those with the rest of my SW stuff.

Hey my friend had told me bout a year ago now that the slaves 1 was goin to get the BMF treatment and make it bigger and more detailed etc like they did with the millennium falcon and such.

He said to me at the time he thought that it should be coming out this year but obviously with the Big At At bein released, this August i am assuming that the slaves 1 had got pushed back. Shin or anyone did you here any things bout this ???????????

When the E-Wing and Defender were released I actually got super lucky and happened to find them at Wal-Mart brand spankin new. I was collecting Action Fleet at the time so I opened them as usual and put them on my shelf with all the others. I wish I would have kept them sealed though. Even loose, they are in good shape. I'll most likely sell those with the rest of my SW stuff.

Yep, I got my Defender when they came out too. I always wished they had done a TIE Avenger though, as that was my favorite from the game.

I think I have an E-Wing too, but those aren't worth nearly as much on eBay. No boxes for either, unfortunately. Awhile back I got the rest of the TIE series that was released in Action Fleet form that I was missing on eBay. I loved those AFs. So awesome. I was very sad when that line died.

I was REALLY surprised that LEGO released a TIE Defender just this year. Of course I bought one as soon as I found one!!

Edited by Vostok 7

• 2 weeks later...

Going through a buddies garage I found a ROTJ Falcon model, a cutaway Falcon model, an Imperial shuttle, a 12 inch Han Solo and Tauntaun, box is pretty toasted but figure is mint. A 12 inch Vader from POTF in the box, kind of meh on the box but's still there and a 3 inch Luke with Tauntaun in the box.

Totally forgot I had most of it. I definitely don't have room for it. If anyone might be interested in any of it, let me know. I'll post a thread over in the trade section with pictures. =D

• 3 weeks later...

i got 3 new X-Wings on the way to me, which means 2 more customs and a Red 5! Woohoo!

Also got the Nahdar Vebb Mailaway figure. Looks like TRU in Australia is gettng them, so I grabbed it there. GREAT toy, one of the best of the Clone Wars line.

Also got the Nahdar Vebb Mailaway figure. Looks like TRU in Australia is gettng them, so I grabbed it there. GREAT toy, one of the best of the Clone Wars line.

Hey, you if there is any figure here in the U.S. that you need, let me know and I would trade for one of those Nahdar Vebb's :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked up the new Zuckuss figure. I've always loved that character and the figure really does it justice. Does anybody knows if a new 4-Lom is on the way or if there's a decently ball jointed one out there already? Also I hope that Hasbro gives the Sandcrawler the BMF treatment soon.

Edit: Nevemind, I just saw the upcoming SW figures at Toyark and 4-Lom is there :)

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

• 3 weeks later...

they should release set pieces of star destroyers or the Executor, a tantive IV as big as the Falcon would be awesome too.

While a Falcon-sized Tantive IV would rock, I'd love it if they did a slight revision to the Falcon.

My big beefs:

- Hallway to the cockpit. There's even room for it and they just blocked over it.

- Folding landing gear. Even the original toy had that.

Those new poseable figures look pretty cool, though. :)

While a Falcon-sized Tantive IV would rock, I'd love it if they did a slight revision to the Falcon.

My big beefs:

- Hallway to the cockpit. There's even room for it and they just blocked over it.

- Folding landing gear. Even the original toy had that.

Those new poseable figures look pretty cool, though. :)

Actually, the original design DID have the collapsing gear, however the weight of the toy kept making the legs collapse into it, so they ended up removing the feature and re-designing the gear to be seperate.

The hallway was left closed off because of the electronics behind it i believe.

Honestly mate, I think u would get lucky if they do another redesign on the Falcon anytime in the next 10 years or so. The BMF wa sa HUGE success for Hasbro and with Collectors, so they won't see the need for it.

• 2 weeks later...