Star Wars toys

I've got the one that was "exclusive" to Target. Very nice piece, much better than previous ones. Coloring is spot on, the awkward extension off the back is gone (like the recent TIE Interceptor). The pilot has been improved as well. Overall I was very impressed.

TIE Pilots are the best ^_^

I ended up picking that one up too, it is an AWESOME piece, best TIE Fighter I own(I have Vader's, and a TRU exclusive Interceptor from a few years back with red stripe). The new cockpit is great, hell nearly the entire thing is made up of new parts. I'm glad it turned out that way, instead of just being an old cockpit with the big wings.

I ended up picking that one up too, it is an AWESOME piece, best TIE Fighter I own(I have Vader's, and a TRU exclusive Interceptor from a few years back with red stripe). The new cockpit is great, hell nearly the entire thing is made up of new parts. I'm glad it turned out that way, instead of just being an old cockpit with the big wings.

Yeah I forgot about the cockpit, it's VERY nice.

I also have the Interceptor with the red stripe (Baron Fel's Interceptor). ^_^

My question is with the current CW figure waves.........is Hasbro still doing the whole "short-packed" thing?

Just want to know if I should jump on a figure when I see one, or wait until I can actually afford it, so he can have the different figs.

Thanks!

I think it depends on your market. Some waves are harder to find in my area and figures like Captain Argyus, Cad Baine, and Luminara were very rare.

Edited by Totoro242

For those in Massachusetts, you'll have to check out Target. Went to pick up the CW Battle Pack - Ambush at Abregado for the 30% dicsounted price of $17+ from last week, only to find it now at 75% and only $6.24 !! So I grabbed that and the Assault on Ryloth. Also saw the Target TIE Fighter with pilot for only $9.98! Was in the Boston (Dorchester) store, so keep a look-out!

For those in Massachusetts, you'll have to check out Target. Went to pick up the CW Battle Pack - Ambush at Abregado for the 30% dicsounted price of $17+ from last week, only to find it now at 75% and only $6.24 !! So I grabbed that and the Assault on Ryloth. Also saw the Target TIE Fighter with pilot for only $9.98! Was in the Boston (Dorchester) store, so keep a look-out!

Check your local Toys R Us also. Found the new Millenium Falcon marked down from $159.99 to $99.99 earlier today. Headin' back tomorrow to pick one up. I'll be swinging by Target it looks like also :)

• 2 weeks later...
i thnik it looks awesome. Ill definitely get one!

Also Hasbro CONFIRMED that it's only going to be $100 like initially rumored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly I think I will end up liking this thing more than my AT TE, BMF, and Turbo Tank. FINALLY will be able to recreate scenes from ESB! (I don't have an AT AT, skipped the old ones!)

I'd like to get three of them to make my dream Hoth diorama, tho' it's not as cool as I expected. Looks too much like the old one in detail and proportions tho' I dig the interior. I also expected it to have moving hips, but I guess that would put it above the $100 mark.

As for the Luke Snowspeeder, I guess I'll buy just one since I'm sure they'll make Porkins' and the other versions eventually.

Edit: What's that thing behind the head? Is it a non cannon gunner's station?

BTW, is the Snowspeeder out yet? Is it some store's exclusive? The reason I ask is because my GF is going to the States in a few days and I want her to get one for me.

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

It was a close shave. The monstrous AT-AT was finally brought down and not a moment too soon. The defense line was covered in snow and ice settling down after the crash. Through the fog, the soldiers tried to locate targets of opportunity.

Close Quarters Combat takes on a new meaning...

P1000682.jpg

Thumbnails are click-able and will bring you to a hi-res image at 800x600 pixels

th_P1000680.jpg th_P1000679.jpg th_P1000677.jpg th_P1000676.jpg

In celebration of TESB's 30th anniversary.

I'd like to get three of them to make my dream Hoth diorama, tho' it's not as cool as I expected. Looks too much like the old one in detail and proportions tho' I dig the interior. I also expected it to have moving hips, but I guess that would put it above the $100 mark.

As for the Luke Snowspeeder, I guess I'll buy just one since I'm sure they'll make Porkins' and the other versions eventually.

Edit: What's that thing behind the head? Is it a non cannon gunner's station?

BTW, is the Snowspeeder out yet? Is it some store's exclusive? The reason I ask is because my GF is going to the States in a few days and I want her to get one for me.

IIRC the Snowspeeder won't be out until summer or fall. The latest waves of starfighter vehicles is the one with the Corporate Droid Tank.

Thanks, guys...

Scout: An ewok! And it's armed with a spear.

Commander: Good! It's target practice time then.

Then the jungle came alive...

P1000718.jpg

More click-able thumbnails to a hi-res of 800x600pixels

th_P1000714.jpg th_P1000715.jpg th_P1000717.jpg th_P1000719.jpg

Removed the speederbike for a better view...

P1000720.jpg

Thanks for looking.

2nd phase of spring cleaning done.

Looks like Toyark got pics of the Star Wars figures on display at Toy Fair.

First the bad news: Damn you, Hasbro!! Just release a Bespin Han already. No one was clamoring for a Han wearing the Bespin outfit but sporting a huge-ass, thick parka!

The new Luke definitely looks like Hasbro's way of saying, "Yeah. We screwed up with the first vintage Bespin Luke and his headsculpt. Hopefully, this one is more to your liking." Big improvement over the last Bespin Luke they released.

And as Scream Man said earlier, that Hoth Leia is flat out awesome! Accurate facesculpt. Good articulation (though I'm a little worried if there's no ankle aritculation there :unsure: ). And if that vest can come off easily, that's just gonna be bonus points in its favor.

Looks like Toyark got pics of the Star Wars figures on display at Toy Fair.

First the bad news: Damn you, Hasbro!! Just release a Bespin Han already. No one was clamoring for a Han wearing the Bespin outfit but sporting a huge-ass, thick parka!

The new Luke definitely looks like Hasbro's way of saying, "Yeah. We screwed up with the first vintage Bespin Luke and his headsculpt. Hopefully, this one is more to your liking." Big improvement over the last Bespin Luke they released.

And as Scream Man said earlier, that Hoth Leia is flat out awesome! Accurate facesculpt. Good articulation (though I'm a little worried if there's no ankle aritculation there :unsure: ). And if that vest can come off easily, that's just gonna be bonus points in its favor.

Just got done reorganizing the images and making news posts:

New Star Wars Starfighter Class Vehicles

Star Wars 2010 Vintage Line Debuts At Toy Fair 2010

New Clone Wars Figures Toys At Toy Fair 2010

Star Wars New AT AT And RC Hailfire Droid At Toy Fair 2010

Star Wars Force Battlers Debut And New Galactic Heroes

Star Wars Transformers Plus Role Play Items And More

man I gotta pick some of them up,thanks for that shin. ^_^

Can some one tell me who that figure is? the one standing next to Dooku,I dont recall seeing them in the CW series..:unsure:

http://www.toyark.com/news/attach/2/6/0/2/..._1266108805.jpg

Im def gonna get that boba fett blaster when its out :p

Edited by Vepariga

man I gotta pick some of them up,thanks for that shin. ^_^

Can some one tell me who that figure is? the one standing next to Dooku,I dont recall seeing them in the CW series..:unsure:

http://www.toyark.com/news/attach/2/6/0/2/..._1266108805.jpg

Im def gonna get that boba fett blaster when its out :p

That's Darth Sidious(Palpatine) from the Clone Wars line. IIRC this one lacks knees.

Don't think it has been posted in here...

Medicom - RAH 1/6 Action Figure Star Wars R2-D2 and C3PO

900570r2d23p0_04.jpg

DSCF7082.jpg

More info and photos from this site:

http://www.toyssquarethailand.com/smf/index.php?topic=5486.0

Damn. I felt so excited for a minute there, but 3PO looks a tad too "wide" and R2 looks too small. Besides 3PO's paintjob is too dull. The AT-AT is growing on me tho'.

ok so I have a question about the vintage line. Is this the continuation of the VOTC line that came out a couple years ago? If it is then I see some that have already been released, but are they different from the first release?