Star Wars toys

the new slave 1 with jedi starfighter is on sale at tru for 89.99 and the newer millenium falcon is being sold again in stores online

The one thing that bugs me about the new Zam Wessel is that her helmet is just a size or two too big.

Will have to see how the arm armor looks on the new Jango before I take the plunge. I still don't think Hasbro has made the definitive Jango with the correct color and full articulation just yet.

Senate Guards look promising. But I don't think I have anywhere to put them in my displays.

Good scores in my area Targets! Ki-Adi, Goji, Flamethrowers - all for $5 on sale. (Also grabbed another Battle Droid to torch him with the flame effects) .... AND grabbed the Senate Commando 2-Pack and both exclusive Battle Packs: Hostage Crisis and Hidden Enemy! Christmas will be fun for my son and especially me. ;)

anyone see the target exclusive rebel cannon, at-st, tie fighter, and snowspeeder? i've got an extra tie fighter and snowspeeder and at-st and rebel cannon misb if anyone is looking for them.

Edited by sh002

Wouldn't be me without some sort of list, right? :p

Upcoming CLONE WARS figures:

CW29 Mandalorian Warrior

CW30 R4-P17

CW31 Shaak Ti

CW32 Boba Fett

CW33 Embo

CW34 Undead Geonosian

CW35 Clone Trooper Draa

CW36 Clone Commander Jet

CW37 Quinlan Vos

CW38 Cato Parasitti

CW39 Hondo Ohnaka (same as 2009 release)

CW40 Obi-Wan Kenobi (New Super-Articulated sculpt)

CW41 Clone Trooper Hevy in Training Armor

CW42 Cad Bane w/ TODO-360 (New Super-Articulated sculpt)

CW43 R7-A7

I'm also hoping they come out with some sort of Battle Pack from last week's episode "Assassin" including Aurra's new get-up!

post-1479-128797118891_thumb.jpg

post-1479-12879711994_thumb.jpg

post-1479-128797120417_thumb.jpg

Edited by GRAND CANNON

Will definitely be buying the following from those new releases:

CW29 Mandalorian Warrior

CW34 Undead Geonosian

CW35 Clone Trooper Draa

CW36 Clone Commander Jet

CW40 Obi-Wan Kenobi (New Super-Articulated sculpt)

CW41 Clone Trooper Hevy in Training Armor

CW42 Cad Bane w/ TODO-360 (New Super-Articulated sculpt)

Disappointed to see no Aqua Droid there though.

Graham

My local Star Wars toy supplier (Freeway Toys), just got in part of the new wave of Clone Wars Figures yesterday. IIRC, they had:-

CW30 R4-P17

CW31 Shaak Ti

CW32 (young) Boba Fett

CW34 Undead Geonosian

CW35 Clone Trooper Draa

CW37 Quinlan Vos

CW38 Cato Parasitti

I picked up Clone Trooper Draa and the Undead Geonosian, which is actually a very cool figure.

Not much interest in the others.

Graham

My local Star Wars toy supplier (Freeway Toys), just got in part of the new wave of Clone Wars Figures yesterday. IIRC, they had:-

CW30 R4-P17

CW31 Shaak Ti

CW32 (young) Boba Fett

CW34 Undead Geonosian

CW35 Clone Trooper Draa

CW37 Quinlan Vos

CW38 Cato Parasitti

I picked up Clone Trooper Draa and the Undead Geonosian, which is actually a very cool figure.

Not much interest in the others.

Graham

Why they are releasing an undead Geonosian, but not a regular one is beyond me. I would buy a battlepack with 4 or five Geonosians and Pogal in a heartbeat.

Got the ROTJ vintage Jedi Luke at Kmart. Very happy. The proportions are much better than the last Jedi Luke, which I thought was okay until I bought this figure. Now I see why the other one got so many complaints. Articulation is excellent, ball hinged wrists! Hip articulation is good, does not look funky like the super-articulated clones. I think the full leg articulation works so long as the leg is not armored.

Also got the Mandalorian 4 pack. Mandalorians rule! Excellent troop builder set. The main one has 2 armguards(are these communicators or weapons?), and a missle jetpack. Great complements to my Pre-Vizla figure that I got over summer.

Why they are releasing an undead Geonosian, but not a regular one is beyond me. I would buy a battlepack with 4 or five Geonosians and Pogal in a heartbeat.

Oh, I'm sure they'll come out with a battle-pack or carded versions. Especially with new info being tossed around of two new Two-Packs for early next year:

1 x Clone Wars ARF & Clone Trooper "Waxer" (31679)

1 x Clone Wars Special Ops Troopers* (31680)

The question asked is whether the SpecOps Troopers will be from Landing at Point Rain or Cat and Mouse. Either way sounds good to me, but I bet the 2-pack with Waxer will compliment the recent ARF Boil figure. So there's your connection to more Geonosians!! :D

Also got the Mandalorian 4 pack. Mandalorians rule! Excellent troop builder set. The main one has 2 armguards(are these communicators or weapons?), and a missle jetpack. Great complements to my Pre-Vizla figure that I got over summer.

Got this and the ARC set for my son for X-mas, but I'm the one who can't wait to get 'em open!!

Oh, I'm sure they'll come out with a battle-pack or carded versions. Especially with new info being tossed around of two new Two-Packs for early next year:

1 x Clone Wars ARF & Clone Trooper "Waxer" (31679)

1 x Clone Wars Special Ops Troopers* (31680)

I just saw a mini rig pack with an AT-RT and ARF with Geonosis (Landing at Point Rain) camo (yellow, pink, and red) at Wal-Mart. Pretty cool. My son was really excited.

Is this what you are talking about or will there be other two-packs?

I just saw a mini rig pack with an AT-RT and ARF with Geonosis (Landing at Point Rain) camo (yellow, pink, and red) at Wal-Mart. Pretty cool. My son was really excited.

Is this what you are talking about or will there be other two-packs?

Just picked that set up yesterday! The camo and color patterns are nice.

The ones I mentioned are different and have just been confirmed as TARGET Exclusives:

ARF Trooper Waxer and Battle Droid

waxer_bd_card.jpgwaxer_bd_loose.jpg

Special Ops Clone Trooper and Geonosian Drone

spec_ops_geonosiandrone_card.jpgspec_ops_geonosiandrone_loose.jpg

The Spec Ops and Drone are definitely a multiple buy for me!

They are also re-releasing some Battle Packs with the Battle Cards and exclusive Battle Mats inside.

http://www.sandtroopers.com/sandwatch/hasbro/20101117/index.html

Got the ROTJ vintage Jedi Luke at Kmart. Very happy. The proportions are much better than the last Jedi Luke, which I thought was okay until I bought this figure. Now I see why the other one got so many complaints. Articulation is excellent, ball hinged wrists! Hip articulation is good, does not look funky like the super-articulated clones. I think the full leg articulation works so long as the leg is not armored.

Thanks for the update, its a good thing I've ordered two of them.

http://www.galactichunter.com/absoluteig/gallery.asp?categoryid=6600