When and what will be the next mac Zero release???

ruskiiVFaussie

what do we want??  

70 members have voted

1. 1. [for next new release]

• VF-0D!
    • Reactive Armour!
    • Shock release of the Macross Zero destroid Tomohawk equivilent! :0
    • Non-Canon Paint shceme (for either the VF-0's or SV-51's..)
    • VF-0B - sorry forgot about this possibility.

Been aaaggggessssssssssssss (don't count the CF-51 and Nora coz they're just re-paints)

Want a new design Yamato!

VF-0D!!!! When will we see the Reactive Armour???

How about the shock horror to die for Destroid Tomohawk Zero (name?) release??

That'd be way cool! Atleast we know it's possible with the Tomohawk 1/60 on it's way! :p How cool would that be???

Look out DD! Destroid pilot gonna get yuah! legend.

I been fooling around more with my Zero stuff (Nora and Shin/Ghost) and i'm now ready to get back into collecting more 0's.

Finished my Shin/Nora battle diorama and converted Shin 0A back into fighter mode and hell it looks beautiful.

Of course after the new new Mac Zero release we will need a new NEW Mac Plus release. I'm hoping for the Ghost X9!!!

Eugimon? .... Graham? nah just joking g-man... :rolleyes:B)):ph34r:

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

There will be no forthcoming Macross Zero figures because the Zeros and the SV-51 are the only mecha worth doing from that anime. If Yamato is going to make Destroids, they'll focus for now on Destroids from SDF Macross/DYRL. As for reactive armor - I don't see it happening because there are not enough versions of the 1/60 zero to justify it. Producing the Ghost isn't that costly, reactive armor would be...

although if I have to name something they'll release or die... then I'd say reactive armor for the VF-0S.

VFTF1

There will be no forthcoming Macross Zero figures because the Zeros and the SV-51 are the only mecha worth doing from that anime. If Yamato is going to make Destroids, they'll focus for now on Destroids from SDF Macross/DYRL. As for reactive armor - I don't see it happening because there are not enough versions of the 1/60 zero to justify it. Producing the Ghost isn't that costly, reactive armor would be...

although if I have to name something they'll release or die... then I'd say reactive armor for the VF-0S.

VFTF1

*raises finger tip off death button*

Crazy, VF-0D is probably what we all want here. :p Reactive Armour a very close 2nd. Yamato will milk the mold for

both the 0D and Reactive for sure, and it's only a matter of time before we get some non-canon paint schemes of the VF-0's.

I am still hoping for a black VF-0S or A... kinda like the Stealth VF-1. That would be bad ass.

I should add in the poll a non-canon colour VF-0 / SV-51 scheme option...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Here's a thought:

Macross Zero Island Playset. With that big bird thing and a naked Sara Nome standing in a lake. Capable of playing music - aka Sara's song. When activated, the rocks in the pond rise.

VFTF1

I voted 0D/ but I want a 0B just as much. I think Yamato could easliy make them both seeing what they did with the yf-19 and vf-0A/s cockpits.

I concur that a black vf-0 would kick arse.

Edited by Golden Arms