Thunder Hammer

EXO

I vote we put this on the home page for the next few weeks.... (well as soon as they get it finished and new pics taken, with knee caps aligned.. :lol: ..)

and a nice little section in the 1/48 customs section...

I SO agree with this suggestion! Heck, >EXO<'s already done most of the write-up in his first post.

If we were ever looking for a reason to get the Customs section back up and running again, it's definitely for this puppy and all the incredible work that went into it.

THIS IS, WITHOUT A DOUBT, THE HOLY GRAIL OF YAMATO CUSTOMS!

WOW...JUST...WOW...*drools*

You do realize that just now you've put your family at risk of being kidnapped by ninjas hired by a bunch of clinically diagnosed Yamatophiles, right ?

OH and BTW, thanks, I think I just had my first multiple orgasm, is this normal or do I need to worry ?

Edited by Aegis!

Was this hand sculpted or in CAD? IF so, would you be willing to sell STL of OBJ files, so people can get a 3rd part prototyper to make it? IT'll probably lessen the burden on the original guy.

Just a thought.

from what I remember, this was all hand made...not done by computers...

Yes, this was all done with styrene sheets and rods. The accuracy is amazing, he even made both sides seperately in stead of duplicating it since it was first meant to be a one off. There were no plans made because it was done on a pre-existing toy. He said he would have drew up plans if it was all scratch built. But he had to measure it off the 1/48. Seems complicated but he's a seasoned pro.

If this is doable.. what preventing ___________ from making the VT and VE =)

NB4M has the 2 seater front all covered. I've seen what he's done and it looks amazing.