Strike A Pose

You're using the stand with the maintenance guy that is working on Kakizaki's VF-1A :lol:

Do I get a cookie??

Yep - U get the cookie. Weird thing about that was after moving the Destroid maintenance guy after a few weeks on display, it actually left a little paint from his hand on the white chest piece.

All my lights are florescent so I can't believe it got hot enough to melt paint . . .

All my lights are florescent so I can't believe it got hot enough to melt paint . . .

True - but they will contribute significantly to discoloration of your plastics, so you'd best keep them away from your toys.

True - but they will contribute significantly to discoloration of your plastics, so you'd best keep them away from your toys.

REALLY? I did not know that. I guess a toy collector should. I'll Google it. THX for the heads up.

Is that why its a good idea to use incandescents or fiber optics in your display case?

Finally put my Eager / Scout Space Booster squad back together. I ordered them from an interesting place but they came in bits. I will probably add more detail to the eyes with 3 tiny silver bb's or something.

Anyway - its very cool to have enemy mechs to pose with all these new Mospeada releases. If you are a fan and do not have the beta combo yet - get it.

Had fun photoshopping the space battle. Working on another one with the Legioss / Alpha in soldier mode grappling with the trio of Inbits . . .

(ps - drat that toynami for not doing the top beta missile bays, need them here in the space chase)

post-8486-1252703504_thumb.jpg

post-8486-1252703662_thumb.jpg

post-8486-1252703686_thumb.jpg

Finally put my Eager / Scout Space Booster squad back together. I ordered them from an interesting place but they came in bits. I will probably add more detail to the eyes with 3 tiny silver bb's or something.

Anyway - its very cool to have enemy mechs to pose with all these new Mospeada releases. If you are a fan and do not have the beta combo yet - get it.

Had fun photoshopping the space battle. Working on another one with the Legioss / Alpha in soldier mode grappling with the trio of Inbits . . .

(ps - drat that toynami for not doing the top beta missile bays, need them here in the space chase)

Not going to tell us where you got them, or is the "interesting place" a clue that I'm just not getting?

You would think even the idiots over at Toynami would SEE THE LIGHT and give us some good Invid-Inbit mecha SOMEDAY!!! How bad could they screw THAT up??? :blink: They don't have to transform!!!!! COME ON!!!

Although as I sit here and think about it, in 1:55 scale, most would be pretty dang small.......

Edited by derex3592

You would think even the idiots over at Toynami would SEE THE LIGHT and give us some good Invid-Inbit mecha SOMEDAY!!! How bad could they screw THAT up??? :blink: They don't have to transform!!!!! COME ON!!!

Although as I sit here and think about it, in 1:55 scale, most would be pretty dang small.......

That's why the scout should come in a 1/10 and 1/55 gift set. The other mechs should come packaged together as a different gift set. Then there should be a Corg gift set (featuring the blue eye and damaged scout). Then there should be a scout in 1/55 gift set featuring three of those mechs with snap on parts including space booster.

That's why the scout should come in a 1/10 and 1/55 gift set. The other mechs should come packaged together as a different gift set. Then there should be a Corg gift set (featuring the blue eye and damaged scout). Then there should be a scout in 1/55 gift set featuring three of those mechs with snap on parts including space booster.

You are a genius Jenius. That would be very cool, having the scout in scale with the MP bikes, and having the shock troops, enforcer, and Corg and Sera in 1 55 would be perfect!