Strike A Pose

Hey all....I know that we have a "Strike A Pose" thread for Valks. But since the Ride Armors and the Leigoss are coming out I figured it would be a good idea to have a "Strike A Pose" section for them as well. I will go ahead and start this with the pics I have just taken of my new MH Ride Armors. I would have gone through and downsized the pics...but Photobuckets new editing page sucks and takes forever. Without further delay...HERE THEY ARE!!! :ph34r:

MHScott3.jpg

MHScott4.jpg

MHScott5.jpg

MHScott6.jpg

MHScott7.jpg

MHScott8.jpg

MHScott9.jpg

MHScott10.jpg

MHScott11.jpg

MHScott12.jpg

heh heh good idea dude, sigh, jealous i haven't got mine yet!!! >_< next week maybe

lol......

"Stupid damn bike arragghhh!! STICK SMASH!

MHScott11.jpg

RAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

MHScott10.jpg

lol! XD And a couple of those pics are getting homo. geez ever since that prime and megs image......

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

GREAT Additions EVERYBODY!!! Wicked Ace...I was hoping most of all that you would like to join this version since you started the other one for the Valks. I am happy that you are on board. Ruskii...Homo? LOL.... :lol: ...These guys are much more than just your average Homos....they're Motooooooorrrrrr CYKILL HOMO FREAKS!!!! I love them though. Awesome comments BTW with the 2 Scott pics.

:ph34r:

Edited by misterryno

Nice pics but I don't remember them having pencil necks in the anime :blink:

Glad I got to see them close up before I brought any.

Yeah....it's a little weird...but it just makes it easier for the Vampires :D

I have a feeling this thread will kick ass. Lets see them gakkens, boys! I remember the first time I saw the 1/35 gakken up close 7 years ago, damn that was huge. The minute I looked at it, I saw "AWESOMESAUCE".

:D Glad I figured I would start this.

I wish I had a Legioss/Alpha to shoot pics of. I keep hoping a japanese company buys the Gakken molds and reissues the 1/35 sons of bitches. Cm's might outdo them but those have presence.

Hey Wicked Ace, can your Shadow Alpha MPC hold its gun up high for a long period of time? I keep hearing that the diecast in the arms eventually wears down the shoulder joints. Yet I am tempted to pick one up...

I wish I had a Legioss/Alpha to shoot pics of. I keep hoping a japanese company buys the Gakken molds and reissues the 1/35 sons of bitches. Cm's might outdo them but those have presence.

Hey Wicked Ace, can your Shadow Alpha MPC hold its gun up high for a long period of time? I keep hearing that the diecast in the arms eventually wears down the shoulder joints. Yet I am tempted to pick one up...

WA,

Shoot some pics of that shadow for here if you can get some cool poses.

EDIT----> Just saw that pic.....DUH ME

Edited by misterryno

My "Shadow" can hold its arm up, but I've never had it hold a firing pose for a long period of time. Although I've had this one for a while, it is still basically in brand new condition; it has only been transformed from fighter to soldier two times. As with any of these, you buy at your own risk, because the quality from toy to toy in this line varies so much.

Imagine how tough I would look with one of those mythical Beta/Tread things.

pc030022lr9.jpg

No matter how many times I see this it looks pretty good until you get to the feet?

Reminds me of an old Eddie Murphy flick where he sleeps with this woman, whom he considers perfect, until he sees her callouse and bunion riddled feet. :lol:

THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!! GREAT contributions!!!

Gilermo,

VERY nice mate! :D

Apparently I have exceeded my "free" limit on Photobucket <_< so my pics are not available till tomorrow or some crap like that. Can someone else suggest a better photoshare site?

KEEP THE AWESOME PICS COMIN!!! This is GREAT!

You know what's really homo? Quoting generic images that say "Bandwidth Exceeded - Upgrade to Pro today!" instead of the actual pictures.

Hey....they were'nt like that till today! Stupid Photobucket.....and yet no one has come up with another better site for me to use yet??? I guess I'll just have to pay the money to upgrade so this does'nt happen again.

Oh man I'm gonna have fun with these. They're in scale with the Revys.

OOOOOOoooooooo :o ....She looks HOT on that bike. THANKS.......and more PLEASE!!!