SDF Macross for the PS2

Golden Arms

I know I'm alittle late to the game, but I'm getting macross for the PS2 soon. I'd like to know what I need to play it on my console. I have the new silver slim ps2. Its Model # is SCPH-79001 with a date code of 7C. I know there are boot disk for the ps2, but I don't know if mine is covered by the latest versions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW what happened to the old thread for this game? I didn't want to start a new one, and was hoping to find the answers to my questions in that thread.

I know I'm alittle late to the game, but I'm getting macross for the PS2 soon. I'd like to know what I need to play it on my console. I have the new silver slim ps2. Its Model # is SCPH-79001 with a date code of 7C. I know there are boot disk for the ps2, but I don't know if mine is covered by the latest versions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW what happened to the old thread for this game? I didn't want to start a new one, and was hoping to find the answers to my questions in that thread.

That works, don't worry about that, mine is 79000 white

Update: I bought the magic swap disk V3.6 with the PS2 Slim Flip Top Cover (For Slim Version) from keepgaming.com.

I removed the old PS2 cover (a bitch, to remove the 6th screw and the cover) and installed the new cover. The dvd Boot disk worked and I'm now playing Macross. Thanks for all those that replied to my thread. I wonder if anyone has a online walkthrough for the game as well?

I now gotta get a few more import games. I may get a bleach fighting game, and the Takara Transformers game as well.