Maxfactory's Figma Line

wolfx

I've never played a single second of Overwatch in my life. However I would totally buy every Overwatch Figma that is gonna be releases. Love the character design. 

Sadly it seems to be pretty hard to get a somewhat complete line out of Figma releases.

4 hours ago, Kelsain said:

Wait, I'm more excited about Figma Nausicaa than I am even flight suit Hikaru. Think she'll come with Teto & Mehve?

I think none of those things are happening  because that picture was a fake.

Some of the pictures were fake, but from what I gather were based on products being produced like the 1/20 figure kits. I think the macross and nausica are in the kits and I can't be really sure on anything I didn't see a prototype for. If anyone has better info on what's fake, figma or a kit I think most of us would like some clarity.

Ugh, it's my grade school pal Yung all over again; telling me he had a Quintesson toy, but couldn't show me because his basement was flooded.

the hell?

Anyway, I suppose it's for the best. I don't need it, and she'd be out of scale with the 1/12s I've preferred lately.

So I got two new Figmas with the latest BBTJ (Big Box of Toys from Japan). One is the Zero Suite Samus from Metroid Other M. She is ok. Two things I want to mention. I'm really missing a second abdomen joint so she could bend her torso more for certain poses. I can understand why they decide not to do it but it really limits the posability of the figure. Secondly Figma really missed an opportunity to include an adapter so you could use the head from the Zero Suite Samus on the one with the Varia Suite on. Now the second head is just rolling around in the Figma sandwich bag.

Anyhow the figure is now part of my Smash Brothers diorama: 

samus_suite_1.thumb.jpg.5705b88ed81847e29e8249cd1ec26644.jpg

The idea behind this pose is that Samus is ejecting out of her suite because it is too damaged by Kirbys devastating attack. ^_^

The second figure is Hikaru Shido from Magic Knight Rayearth. I actually like it a lot. The only thing that is missing is more hands and a neutral looking face. I really hope Max Factory is releasing Umi Ryuzaki and Fuu Hooji to complete the line. 

Sadly this seems to be a gamble since Max Factory only seem to release one figure of a line I interested in and then stop. <_<

• 1 month later...

I really hope that they release a few suit variants from Metroid Prime: Corruption. Sadly this Samus doesn't seem to come with effect parts. I really wished for missile effects, Screw Attack effects, beam effects. :(

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Big s said:

When do the preorders start on the exclusive version?

Based on the link provided by Black Valkyrie, the Deadpool DX is available for preorder starting May 16th.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Atheonyirh said:

Got mine, and they are amazing. I wasn't expecting the second stand with Link just for the ball'n'chain and hookshot.

Where did you order from?  Both of mine are taking forever to arrive.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...