Maxfactory's Figma Line

wolfx

How cool is this!!! B))

*oops someone posted already. enjoy the butt shot then!

For those interested: http://goodsmile-global.ecq.sc/top/maxfigwd00274.html

max_fig_jp_00274_006.jpg

Hmmm nice angle! :p:D

Edited by spanner76

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My son loves Sherlock Holmes - and he loves a lot of Miyazaki's stuff. Neither of us has ever seen that anime though.

Might get him the hound and the DVD set for his birthday . . .

My children don't get into the slower classics, but really enjoy the Sherlock Hound Eng Dub...8-10yr olds.

• 2 months later...

New image for the Other M Zero Suite Samus:

Good-Smile-WF-2016-Booth-004.jpg

I'm in. I wonder why they displayed the other Samus Aran their. It looks exactly like the one they already released. I would totally buy different suite variants with additional effect parts. :)

• 4 weeks later...

If it's your first just remember to be careful. They are very poseable and usually well detailed, but can have fragile joints. If you are cautious the can be fun. Personally I prefer the sh figuarts line better, but figma sometimes gets a character that the others don't. The guyver was a fun and cool one also. They usually do more females than other actin figures companies.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anybody here know if GSC will release figma of the girls from this property?

It's out 11/27 in japan...

This could be interesting, but still I am waiting for those MiG's to appear in the A3 or TMC line of Volks.

wow the sac head on the arise body works. wish i had ordered the arise version.

If anyone is interested, they're releasing their model figs too, which i kinda like better over the shf versions because of the face detail.

46f2c4cc3a68544a3326e68cb7bffa95.jpg

Edited by Negotiator

• 2 weeks later...

They're re-releasing both Samus' huh?

Zero Suit Samus is brand new, she's never had a Figma. But it does appear they're re-releasing the armored figure again, for like the fifth time, I really don't know who doesn't have one at this point that wanted one, same with Figma Link.

Zero Suit Samus is brand new, she's never had a Figma. But it does appear they're re-releasing the armored figure again, for like the fifth time, I really don't know who doesn't have one at this point that wanted one, same with Figma Link.

Gotta remember, mainstream Nintendo characters are reaching a MUCH wider market than the typical Figma release.

I'm not saying the rest of the line is bad or anything, just that Nintendo has a global mainstream appeal that most of their other releases lack.