Yamato 1/60 Scale Destroid Tomahawk

eyesonme78

1/60 Tomahawk! Get it or leave it?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. Get it?

• Yes i will get it!
    • Nah.. i think i just skip it.
    • I will wait for review... before i decide..

Like this one?

Maybe a poll should be added to this thread. Are you a Battletech fan and are you going to buy the Tomahawk because it?

If it is as detailed as the adds for it look I think I will leave it stock. Although a black and weathered Warhammer would be cool. Does anyone remember where the Black Widow symbol went on the mech?

Edited by logos

Are you a Battletech fan and are you going to buy the Tomahawk because it?

yes. :)

Does anyone remember where the Black Widow symbol went on the mech?

i believe hers was mainly a red hourglass on the abdomen. the rest of the company had the Black Widow symbol on various locations.

You can still find the Griffin (Roundfacer), Shadow Hawk (Dougram), Thunderbolt (Ironfoot), and Goliath (Crabgunner) 1/48 Fang of the Sun: Dougram kits all over the place. A 1/72 Marauder (Glaug) is a little more difficult to find but is still out there. They all match up beautifully with their 1/60th BattleTech counterparts.

Don't forget the Locust from the Crusher Joe kits.

Im looking forward to it. Its something a bit different, and it adds more to the mythos. Hell, I'd by variants; a jungle camo Tomahawk would be awesome!

Camo Tomohawk?? That i'd like!!! Atleast it will be small enough for SAL shipping...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

sigh, it's alot of money... must resist for the sake of variable goodness....

i'll pre-order, and think about it later.

true, as much as I like it, I won't be able to get this immediately :( If only the lowered down the price :( If it comes out this August, I'll skip this over for the Hikky 1A.

true, as much as I like it, I won't be able to get this immediately :( If only the lowered down the price :( If it comes out this August, I'll skip this over for the Hikky 1A.

I don't see me getting it cheaper any other way, after market it would probably be from ebay, and from the states shipping is ridiculously too high to get to me.

I haven't come across an ebay seller to send it via SAL. If it gets lost what chances i have of a refund or replacement?

Atleast i'll get my 5% discount, and shipped via SAL with hlj.com. Rather than spend an extra 20 bucks on shipping which would suck.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I don't see me getting it cheaper any other way, after market it would probably be from ebay, and from the states shipping is ridiculously too high to get to me.

I haven't come across an ebay seller to send it via SAL. If it gets lost what chances i have of a refund or replacement?

Atleast i'll get my 5% discount, and shipped via SAL with hlj.com. Rather than spend an extra 20 bucks on shipping which would suck.

Yeah, same goes for me, though I hope the local specialty stores here won't put a high mark-up.

These destroids by Yamato are actually very detailed. They are just as detailed as the old Imai model kits, but now are 1/60 in scale instead of 1/72. All this and not to mention being more poseable is a good reason for me to get one. But I am sure the price will be as high as their 1/60 Tomahawks. <_<

We better make our minds quick on the destroid matter 'cause here comes the Defender :unsure:

Edit: How much would it be for shipping to the US if ordered from HLJ? I'm in Mexico City, but I just need an rough idea at this point.

What are those things on the side of the Defender, are the shoulders interchangable? Doesn't look the same as the ones that are on now.

Oooh, I get it. So those are supposed to be the features of the Defender. Nice! Good job, Bio.

BTW >EXO<, since the Destroids are a officially a line now, maybe we should have a dedicated 1/60 Destroid topic.

make it so! :lol: