Mari Iijima will play Tekkoshocon 2008 again!

eric

The Sixth Tekkoshocon is moving to new location Greentree Radisson (Original slated to be at the Monroeville Radisson/Expo Mart). The Expo Mart is being partial torn down and the Hotel is losing over 100 rooms, which forced us to move to ensure a good convention. Greentree is located 5 minutes from Downtown Pittsburgh. We have a wide variety of activities and a ton of guests so far! Check our web page and forums for more information.

April 11-13, 2008

Guests announced so far:

Sandy Fox (Simpson, Chobits, .hack, Futurama)

Lex Lang (.hack, Naruto, Lupin III)

Aaron Dismuke (Full Metal Alchemist)

Greg Ayres (D.J. and fan boy turned voice actor)

Matt Greenfield (co-founder & Senior VP of ADV Films)

Tiffany Grant (Asuka from NEON GENESIS EVANGELION)

Carrie Savage ("Asta" in Trinity Blood)

Mike McFarland (Trinity Blood, Dragonball Z)

Mari Iijima (musical guest - Macross. she attended last year)

Hsu-nami (musical guest)

Robert Axelrod (Lord Zedd and Finster on the "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" and much more).

http://www.tekkoshocon.com/

http://www.radisson.com/pittsburghpa_greentre e/

Edited by eric

I don't know why, but she does not consider Macross a part of her life anymore from what I heard.

Albeit sad... this is quite true... i've heard that after last year's 25th anniversary concert she wanted to cut all ties with Macross as she's done everything she can for it...

aren't like 75% of her fans Macross fans though??? i don't understand the logic much....

• 2 weeks later...

Need an excuse to get that last minute pre-registration in?

How about Thursday night programming for those that pick up their badges Thursday night!

So far, if you are pre-registered you have the oppurtunity on Thursday night to see and vote on the AMV competition early. Plus we will be having the Tekko Late Show at 11:35PM

This is only open to those who have pre-registered

--------

Tekkoshocon is happy to welcome back Bob & Emily Dejesus of Studio Capsule.

• 4 weeks later...

I can understand where she's coming from but seeing as how, like the poster above said, 75-80% of her fans are Macross Minmay fans, it would be in her best interest to milk her Macross fame as much as possible while she can. If I was her, I would've demanded some sort of role in Macross Frontier.

Still, why complain? Didn't she already attend a MWCon once? I'd be grateful just after that one visit :)