1/48 VF-1J Hikaru w/ Armor Parts

ValkyrieFactory

I'm actually happy this is out - maybe 1/48s aren't dead after all. I do after all have 3 of them - which for me is a lot - and as much as I'm interested in the 1/60s - the 1/48s really look mighty darn good... I mean - they're just bigger...that counts for something.

VFTF1

Thanks for the link to picture of "the box." After seeing it, I just had to go ahead and cancel my pre-order at HLJ. :lol:

But, but... what if the tape they use to stick the two boxes together is LIMITED EDITION TAPE!! :lol:

Why is this kit cheaper than buying the VF-1J and 1/48 Armor Parts for VF-1 Valkyrie separately?

Good question. Aside from it not having anything making it special or worthwhile for collectors, it is a good price for anyone in the market for the set. I've been looking for Hikaru's VF-1J and have been unsuccessful at finding one at a reasonable price. The combo is a good buy if the price ends up around $230-$250 shipped.

Good question. Aside from it not having anything making it special or worthwhile for collectors, it is a good price for anyone in the market for the set. I've been looking for Hikaru's VF-1J and have been unsuccessful at finding one at a reasonable price. The combo is a good buy if the price ends up around $230-$250 shipped.

I would like for them to do or redo (I thought it had been done already.....not sure though) a VF-1S Hikky w/Strike Parts.

:ph34r:

You can see the pic of "the box" here. It's not special at all. -_-

Limited Edition GBP+1J at Amazon JP

hahahaha.... this is exactly how i pictured they would package this set... i hope they just put those 2 boxes together like that for a quick photo shoot and that it won't be attached together like that...

this is just plain tacky to even sell the set together like this in that packaging.....