Battlefield 2142/Frontlines tournament

Skullsixx

Hey... if anyone is still interested there is a GREAT Battlefield 2142 tournament group and website at www.2142tournament.com. I've been playing with these guys since last summer and they are very organized and FUN to play with. Battles are every Sunday and there are many of us that pub-play together every night. We also have our own ranked server and we are looking to start up a Frontlines Fuel of War tournament when it's released. C'mon in and check us out if anyone is interested! Feel free to PM me with any inquiries.

Edited by Skullsixx

Whats the server IP? Do you guys use Vent or TS?

We use Team Speak. There is usually always someone on. Check out www.2142tournament.com. Practices are on Fridays, battles on Sundays. We have our own ranked server and our guys have made some AWESOME custom maps. We have been challenged and played against other Clans and so far we are 3-0. Sign up and choose your army. It's all FREE!

Edited by Skullsixx

A little question since this is the only BF2142 thread around: Is that expansion "Northern Strike" (or whatever it's called) for BF2142 worthy up purchase? Curious on getting it when I return to the USA.

I was getting pretty decent before I went on hiatus on that game. Loved being that oddball maniac running around with the shotgun or that a**hole of a sniper.

Yeah I thought northern strike was an ok purchase, a few new maps and a new gamemode. The only problem with northern strike I had was the new unlocks were kinda lame and not worth the small amount of trouble it took to get them (im still waiting for a jetpack, I mean the nazis had them so why not the future warriors of 2142 :lol: ).

Edited by dizman

Actually I think Northern Strike IS worth it for the unlocks, especially the Boot (Shoe/Boot that allows you to sprint longer). Unfortunately for me, I can't get NS to work on my computer for some reason, so I'll have to call EA and see what's up. Probably a registration thing. Feel free to come on Team Speak via the website www.2142tournament.com and ask anybody who's on.

I'll probably snag it then when I get back.

As for the registration issues, EA's shooters are notorious for it. I had an existing account due to being a previous BF2 player, and I purchased the collection with all the expansions. That was hell getting it to work.

• 2 weeks later...

A new campaign for 2142 is going to start soon. Sign up at www.2142tournament.com. Weekly tournament battles every Sunday and pub action every night! We are also rapidly approaching the Frontlines release. There will be a tournament organized for that as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...