Hey! What are you working on?

Wicked Ace

Really nice work Wicked ace :)

personnaly i'm finishing the shep's spaceship from "interstella 5555"

Shepcons48_th.jpg

and beginning an "Armed Force" at approximatively 1/15 scale

forcair15_th.jpg

these are fullscratched models ;)

I'm working on a 1/12 VF-1 (fighter mode) project (it'll be a looooooong project, lol. when it'll really begin ;) )

Hey, Great idea ! :lol: I like the 2 shows. Do you plan to make the other vehicles of Jayce and his friends ? (and the figures too)

ok here are new pics

I just could not wait to see the main scheme on our yamato YF19 such a kid I know :p

I have to say that I am glad I did all the fixes

it rocks so solid now ====> as solid as the SV-51

and no gaps !!!! around the chest..... blablablablabblab

nothing moves

trust me u can shake the baby hard and nothing moves

the legs and the wings are sticked

I love it now !!!! :D

the work is not finish at all of course

the blue is only 95% done and a lot of work is still ahead

so now the question is :

is this the super nova scheme guys ???? :ph34r:

dsc02619ut6.jpg

dsc02620li9.jpg

dsc02621cl5.jpg

dsc02622fi6.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hey EVERYONE!!! I don't wanna let WA down and let this AWESOME thread go dark....so here I am with my VERY FIRST custom. I am considering this my very first cause I have never taken apart and stripped, painted, decaled, sealed and reassembled anything before. So I am pretty happy with this so far. I am working on a S4 (Skull Squardren Super Stealth) which was originally a Bandai 1/55 Transformers G1 JetFire. The figure really wasn't in that bad of shape to begin with...if I would have just whitend it up I would have had a great looking JetFire. But I got crazy and started taking it apart and then I contacted Jung and asked if he would be interested and to make a long story short...he said yes...then I was like "well...you know what...I think I have the balls to do this myself". And so here I am....now enough of me yammerin...to the pics!!!

These parts are almost completed. I just need to seal them. THANKS to Miriya for the "UN SPACY" decals and the suggestions for the paint. :D

Stealth8.jpg

Stealth9.jpg

Stealth10.jpg

Stealth11.jpg

Stealth12.jpg

Stealth13.jpg

Stealth14.jpg

Stealth15.jpg

Edited by misterryno

See, it's not so bad. This looks interesting. Is the finished project going to be all black or mimic Yamato's "Stealth" scheme?

All black. For some reason I just thought the all black would be cooler. Plus...it's easier :D .

:ph34r:

I like the all black idea as well. Did you paint the battroid camera visor?

THANKS :D I did paint the visor yes. I used Testors Green. I think it matches the green on the other 1/55's pretty well.

Hey Ry, this looks great! I am impressed. Cant wait to see it all assembled and in battroid mode!

THANKS!!! I can't wait either. Depending on the weather this afternoon/evening I may be able to get it finished or close too at least.

• 2 weeks later...
The good thing about black is that it hides the yellowed white :lol: . Looks good, especially for a first. - MT

BTW....THANKS!!! I have not been back to this thread since the last time I posted and did not see the compliment.

Everyone,

I just finished putting the valk. back together. There where some parts that rubbed a little and chipped, but this was mostly a learning experiance for me. I think it turned out pretty good. LMK what you think.

EDIT----> Posting the pics as soon as they get done downloading. Almost there......

Edited by misterryno

I just finished putting the valk. back together. There where some parts that rubbed a little and chipped, but this was mostly a learning experiance for me. I think it turned out pretty good. LMK what you think.

Nice. The good thing about black is you can use a Sharpie to touch up small chips.

sharpies don't look black on plastic though.. it's kind of a dark purple.

You're right on that one. I will actually use my Micron marker/pen. Now that comes out black.

edit again: After some thought, I'm going to suggest not using Sharpie. My difficulty is that I cannot explain in words the way to not get the purple effect.

I tried, in my last edit, "If you use a Sharpie to lightly put a dot within the confines of the small chip, you should be OK, but if you find yourself coloring in with a back-and-forth or circular motion, you can get a purple effect." However, I don't want someone to try it and be mad at me. With all that said, I like Micron pen, too.

Edited by Wicked Ace

The valk looks nice, especially for a first effort. Did you use Krylon fusion paint? The surface texture reminds me of when I used the fusion paint. The shiny metal landing gear and swing bars look great with the all black scheme. It gives it just a bit of a kick and makes the valk look like it means business. Good work, I bet you'll be looking to cusotmize some more toys now.

Edited by jardann