Official 1/60 YF-21 News & Picture Thread (ver.2)

Graham

I am quite relieved that I do not like the minmei very much! I was worried that I would have to cough out more cash. The sculpt looks decent except for those ugly joints but I do not like that costume of hers very much and that fact that it is fabric instead of plastic makes it look like a barbie doll. I will pass on that.

EDIT: But that weathered Roy looks sweeeeeettttt!!!!!!

Edited by miriya

Please use this thread to discuss Macross F products:

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=24361

For your question, those prototypes are from Bandai, and you can make out the Bandai logo in the signs.

I posted that before i saw the other threaad. It was the first thing i saw on the toys section before scrolling down.

What are those VF-1's behind the SDF-1? Old news I suppose but can someone clue me in?

Chris

Good question and also, are those regults behind the VF-1s the RT ones or something else?

The VF-1s look a little bid like the Bandai gashapon figures though.

Good question and also, are those regults behind the VF-1s the RT ones or something else?

The VF-1s look a little bid like the Bandai gashapon figures though.

I think those are the rerelease model kits from Bandai.

I might get that Minmay... then hide it way back of the closet... never telling anyone I bought it. :unsure:

Man I hope that gloss is going to stay, it has to be the nicest looking valk from Yamato to date it really looks worth the $200 price tag.

I agree, I think it's gonna be very much worth the $208 shipped that I'm paying for it. ^_^ Actually, if that gloss stays, it will be the first new line 1/60 that hasn't had a flat finish that I'm aware of... :unsure:

-Kyp

I agree, I think it's gonna be very much worth the $208 shipped that I'm paying for it. ^_^ Actually, if that gloss stays, it will be the first new line 1/60 that hasn't had a flat finish that I'm aware of... :unsure:

-Kyp

I'm assuming Yamato should stay with the glossy finish because like their Proto-Garland they showed off not too long ago had a glossy finish at the shows and the production models have the same nice glossy finish. So hopefully Yamato won't disappoint!

One day only. It's over.

http://www.kaiyodo.co.jp/wf/index.html

If someone going to lineup for hours among thousands of otaku just to get you a book, he/she is way more than just good friend. :)

well I guess it is a mute point now but I was hoping to ask him to go, take photos, get some mags and other schwagg. I do not know if he would do it or not but he is a macross fan too. Not as much as me or most of us here but still a fan.

Oh my......The pics with the fold booster makes me sooooooooo happy that I have not canceld my order for this absolutly gorgeous valk. I can't wait for April....it's just around the corner :D

:ph34r:

Not sure this is new but... The 21 with the 25 :

macross2yl2.th.jpg

and you can see a minmay ( 25th anniversary ) here with the 21 :

macross4lu0.th.jpg

Source : http://www.ma-deesse.com/

ooo ooo 50 cm Minmay pic atlast! She looks good! :) Poesable and material dressing! :)

Can we confirm if there will be a YF-21/Booster release??? Please Graham?

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Those are pics of a production model?

It actually looks BETTER than the 19.

I am impressed.

as far as fighter mode goes, the yf-21 blows the yf-19 clean out of the water. I think it actually gives the vf-0 a run for its money in terms of anime accuracy.

21 still looks great :) I also like the finish like others. I think it comes with adaptors for the fold booster, but no booster itself. from memory.

Also:

http://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-54856-1-2.html

Theres a shot of the 21 turning it's head down the page. I remember people asking if it could.

that yf-21 turning its head is the GNU model, not the 1/60.