Official 1/60 YF-21 News & Picture Thread (ver.2)

Graham

All I know is this...my $200 refund check is gonna be put to wonderful use...allowing me to own a 1/60 YF-21! ^_^

I keep looking at all the pictures and drooling...I'm more excited about this than I was about the YF-19...and this is coming from someone who liked the 19 over the 21. :p April isn't coming fast enough, damn it! :(

*Edit* Let us all drool again over these wonderful pics :

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?show...054&st=1160

-Kyp

Edited by Kyp Durron

*Edit* Let us all drool again over these wonderful pics :

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?show...054&st=1160

-Kyp

I keep thinking I'm gonna end up selling mine not too long after I get it just cause I may not like it as much as I think I do presently.....but....GOD DAMN this is a BEAUTIFUL BLUE BOY!!!

:ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

it's been a couple of weeks since I don't have enough time to visit the forums... and I'm very surprised this topic is not on the first page... is this because there is no news about my beloved blue or what? :ph34r:

Please, any pic, rumour, rant, whatever... will be welcomed from spain! ^_^

(mmmm... looks it's a 'bump' for this topic, doesn't it?)

Manu

edit: smilie and sig... (yep, I was on xmas...)

Edited by mcpaz

Is it .. wrong that i adore gerwalk mode more than the battroid mode of the 1/60 YF-21? :shock: Gerwalk mode kicks asS!

Of course from the right angles which we haven't got of battroid i gues i'll just change my mind again. :p

Work has been slow, monsoons, floods, crappy weather has cut my funding short (not enough work) for my three, i think i will be only getting two early birds...

Can't wait for this baby! Whats the bet we'll get them from japan late April / early May?

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Kyp Durron,

I don't know how many times these pics will get reposted. But I don't care. Everytime I see these I slap myself for thinking of canceling my pre-order. It is GORGEOUS!!! I wasn't gonna tell anyone...but I have already made a plan with a master customizer to make one of the 2 I will be getting into a Milia. So no one out there steal my idea :p .

I wasn't gonna tell anyone...but I have already made a plan with a master customizer to make one of the 2 I will be getting into a Milia. So no one out there steal my idea :p .

If you think a Millia type -22 is your idea, then I hope nobody decides to post pics of the many models of this. :lol: I guess a -21 in Millia colors might be original and definitely cheaper for you, since the customizer wouldn't have to bother with making a new canopy, battroid head, and "belly" plates.

If you think a Millia type -22 is your idea, then I hope nobody decides to post pics of the many models of this. :lol: I guess a -21 in Millia colors might be original and definitely cheaper for you, since the customizer wouldn't have to bother with making a new canopy, battroid head, and "belly" plates.

I don't know why everyone assumes that I would want a 22 Milia. Nope....just simply a YF-21 in a Milia scheme. Simple yes. Beautiful...I'll bet. I can't wait.

I don't know why everyone assumes that I would want a 22 Milia. Nope....just simply a YF-21 in a Milia scheme. Simple yes. Beautiful...I'll bet. I can't wait.

Millia is animated flying a VF-22, not a YF-21, so. . . :p;) Since you're saving money by not making a -22, why don't you have a Max colored -21 made, too. :) It would be a cool set. :)

Millia is animated flying a VF-22, not a YF-21, so. . . :p;) Since you're saving money by not making a -22, why don't you have a Max colored -21 made, too. :) It would be a cool set. :)

A Max YF-21 would be even easier since the main blue color is already close, all one would have to do is tape around the yellow markings and paint them white.

-Kyp

A Max YF-21 would be even easier since the main blue color is already close, all one would have to do is tape around the yellow markings and paint them white.

-Kyp

That was the plan ;)

That is why I figured I should get a 2nd and make a Milia outta it. You guys are readin me like a book. :D

A conversion kit to VF-22 wouldn't be that hard to do. The only parts to be made/replaced would be the canopy, the battroid face, and the belly panels. The VF-22 belly panels are basically the YF-21 panels with fast packs, so all someone would need to do is have a willing donor with which to remove the locking and mounting points to the belly plates and reattach them to the fast packs, filling in any gaps created and then smoothing, casting and painting.