Newtype July & Animage July Scans

Yohsho

Thanks for the great pics Yohsho!

I don't think we'll see da Marine chick or Aries running along the beaches of Mayan in such skimpy clothing (anytime soon). What a tease! LOL.

Wow , that navy babe does look great , I really think the character designer of has made 2 great contributions to Macross :p

The VF-0D looks splendid , I don´t know who´s making all this illustrations but he´s doing a great job , specially with all the detail (panel lines , pilot´s helmets , etc..).

Man every time I see a pic of the VF-0D and the SV-51(Nora's colour pattern) the more and more I look forward to seeing the toy versions from Yamato.

okay, so who here is good at making wallpapers? Joseph? I would really like to have that picture of the VF-0D made into 1 and then made into a wallpaper....come on, who is up to the challenge?

Larry :)

She is a Marine, and it is unclear if she will be piloting any mecha...but we know that she kicks Shins butt in the second episode "wrestling" or whatever they were doing.

Hope this helps.

Larry

She is a Marine, and it is unclear if she will be piloting any mecha...but we know that she kicks Shins butt in the second episode "wrestling" or whatever they were doing.

She is suppose to be flying a VF-0 (don't know which type, probably an A version). Yes, they were "wrestling" or more generally, hand-to-hand combat, which Shin needed to know (or at least know what it felt like) considering he's been a fly-boy most of his career.

That makes sense....Since she was on an aircraft carrier, and looked to be in a flightsuit. I wonder if she might get some specially painted mecha like the other main characters?

Larry