Mospeada Line Art Thread

akim

With that last pic from the above post, I remember Comico using that picture for one of their RT posters (except they removed Houquet and Yellow for some unknown reason).

Comico didnt actually cut that part of the image out, they used an existing Japanese poster that already had that portion of the image covered :)

Here's a large scan of the original image:

mospart.JPG

Edited by Totoro242

Thanks for posting up those DVD liners, they are pretty cool. I just put one of my Mospeada books on the scanner, and started putting them on a thumb drive. I'm sure most, if not all of you have the book, but if you don't, I'll put up a couple scans of it soon. One of them Is of a small poster.

Akim, nice lineart pics of the dinosaurs. Cool stuff.

Mospeada dvd were released in Japan by unit there are several years ago( between 2000-2001) ; after it has been sold as a dvdbox (2007)...

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=XT-2435 for dvdbox...

Pics from auction:

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w37878681

g_eva48-img600x450-1241010833sepjg243902.jpg

g_eva48-img600x450-1241010833hqaczg43902.jpg

g_eva48-img600x450-1241010834gufrcy43902.jpg

Just notice that individual mospeada dvd were released for 4700 yens each..(ouch!)

ie: cdjapan Mospida dvd 3

Example of individual Mospeada dvd:

single Mosp dvd

500x375-2008123000101.jpg

500x375-2008123000102.jpg

500x375-2008123000103.jpg

Oh, that reminds me.

Next I will get some nice high rez scans of the backs of the DVD cases. There are some low rez scans on the Internet of some of the artwork, but no scans of the entire back. The fronts all have LLA art on them and are not very interesting.

Maybe someone who owns the laser disks would like to post some high rez scans/photos? That would be cool. :)

post-1010-1243158063_thumb.jpg

Pic comes from "magazine for anime and hobby fan Mospeada vol.2 ".

Just now some words:

I'd like to say: thanks to Totoro242 for all his huge contributions.

We can see and discover, with Totoro efforts, in booklets there are a lot of unused or unseen linearts...

So, i'm convinced there are materials to make an artbook (and more than one)...

Unfortunately, it seems on hiatus...

So if someone, who knows japanese language, could write to the publisher to explain there are a lot of people who wait for impatience this artbook, it will be great...sincerely...maybe they will answer us...

Many others japanese anime series have their own real serious artbook, why not Mospeada ?

Other thing: i know that Mospeada doens't have popularity of Macross, but it will be very very interesting if japanese people could help us to translate these booklets ( especially staff interviews or commentaries put in front of unseen linearts... ).

These efforts will be really appreciated by our community and everybody could learn more about this serie...

Well, i should stop now asking services....

Thanks,

akim.

(...)

g_eva48-img600x450-1241010833hqaczg43902.jpg(...)

Funny thing - I spotted this in a used shop a couple of days ago - and only recognized it because of this picture!

Yamato Denki - about ï¿¥6,000, tax included.

I'm guessing that this is unused box art for a product that never came out? Its nowhere near as good as the stuff we saw released on the model and toy boxes, but I would still love to see a full-color version of this :)

Unfortunately, i can't read what is written beside...

Best pic:

post-1010-1243312149_thumb.jpg

Humm...of course, translations are welcome for all pics in this thread...

akim.

It says Present Corner. Looks like some kind of mail away for a chance to win a few items. If you can get me the whole scan of the Japanese I can tell you what the prizes where. One prize from what I can tell is a poster I guess the picture is the poster.

It says Present Corner. Looks like some kind of mail away for a chance to win a few items. If you can get me the whole scan of the Japanese I can tell you what the prizes where. One prize from what I can tell is a poster I guess the picture is the poster.

Hi Save!!

Happy to see you post here again :)

Thanks for your help!!

Let me two or three days...i'll try to do that!!

Thanks again.

Sincerely,

akim.