Macross Frontier News Thread *Read 1st post*

azrael

Ugh. Finally back. Nice to see that Frontier is in the top 10 rankings though the majority of the shows that ranked above it aren't in the 1 to 2 am in the dead of the night morning slots. Which helps, since you don't have to wake up in the dead of the night to watch it as I did while I was there. Turned me into a zombie the next morning. They also happen to be kids show as well so there's that larger market as well. So in retrospect Frontier did very well. And anything that can beat Code Geass is on to a good thing.

Dled the episodes so far and Gattai seem to have the better video quality but both seem to have flaws with their subs, though AiA I-Z did have the OP songs subbed. Shinsen has just released their first episode as well and their stuff then to be solid though I've yet to check it out yet.

Will definitely pass on that then. It's probably super cute, but funds are limited.

Graham

I've read it. It's more than a bit silly, it's very silly. Side-story, alternative universe-ish story. I guess it depends on one's individual tastes but I found it not to mine. You're most probably better off saving your money there Graham.