Macross Frontier News Thread *Read 1st post*

azrael

Say I was just looking at Wikipedia and I found this on the Macross Frontier page :

"Two separate manga adaptations have been running in Shōnen Ace and Comp Ace, since February 2008 and April 2008 respectively."

There's another Macross Frontier Manga ? What is it about ?

-Sergorn

The lack of subs for Frontier has left me in despair. I refuse to watch it raw due to the fact my PC can't handle HD resolutions and lack of subs. :(

Damn those ppl who are discussing it in the talkback threads. :(

The lack of subs for Frontier has left me in despair. I refuse to watch it raw due to the fact my PC can't handle HD resolutions and lack of subs. :(

日本語を勉強するべきがいいだと思う... ;)

Otherwise...yeah, I hear ya. You'd think fansub groups would be crawling all over this, wouldn't you?

Edited by Gubaba

Have you tried the AiA I-Z sub for ep # 2, which is just out.

I'm d/ling now.

Graham

Say I was just looking at Wikipedia and I found this on the Macross Frontier page :

"Two separate manga adaptations have been running in Shōnen Ace and Comp Ace, since February 2008 and April 2008 respectively."

There's another Macross Frontier Manga ? What is it about ?

-Sergorn

The one in Comp Ace is a short parody side-story with Ranka as a magical girl.

I just watched the AiA I-Z sub for ep # 2 and it is great! I am really loving Macross Frontier. The animation and design is superb. The production quality is top notch. And I feel so fortunate to be able to get high quality fan subs so quick and easy! I love Kawamori!

FYI,

Macross Zero will be released in a Blu-ray set, no subtitles.

Includes: Macross Zero Zero and audi commentary

Release date: August 22nd.

SRP: 21,000 Yen

Thanks for the info. I need to get those too.

I'm gonna repost these here since I know you people love not reading threads around here:

Figure Oh #122 scans:

page10000xt5.th.jpgpage20001vt8.th.jpgpage30002gq5.th.jpgpage40003nh7.th.jpgpage50004md4.th.jpg

Thanks for the scans azrael!

That DX VF-25 is as good as gold.

GOLD JERRY! GOLD!

I'm gonna repost these here since I know you people love not reading threads around here:

Figure Oh #122 scans:

page10000xt5.th.jpgpage20001vt8.th.jpgpage30002gq5.th.jpgpage40003nh7.th.jpgpage50004md4.th.jpg

Awesome! Thanks for these scans. I've been trying to build a lego VF-25 in MLCad, wondering how the heck Kawamori did it from the handful of screencaps out there. These scans will make it a bit easier ^_^

Have these been posted already?

THX to whoever posted them at animesuki.

Check out the head on SMS 004. Isn't that Luca's VF-25?

scan5917.jpg.xs.jpg . scan6178.jpg.xs.jpg

Awesome pics there UN Spacy. ^_^ Hope you wont mind if I use it in a discussion over at the technology thread. :mellow:

Hey Luca's valk is 'faceless'. :wacko:

I bet it's crammed full of non-standard sensors, as he flies an ELINT 25. Michel appears to be flying a standard 25"A", and of course, we know the faces of the 25F and 25S. All freakin' sweet.

I love this faceless valk head design! It just looks awesome and I love the green color scheme too! Hope that bandai does this one up too!

Well ep 2 answered the cringe question regarding a revisitation of variables with faces... B))

I have not watched the Gattai subs yet but from what I have read on the forum, they are better than the Gattai, so I will stick with them.

Plus Gattai has had to have a second release of episode 2 titled [Gattai+foganime] Macross Frontier - 02 (1280x720).mkv to add the subs they forgot to the opening and ending songs. Even with that their are still errors such as Ozuma clearly saying "Cathy" but they sub it as "It's Him" refering to another character entirely. They based that off who he was talking about in the previous conversation he was just in.

I plan to download all subs for the series till it is completed and then pick the over all best in the end to hang on to, to think of it I am downloading every version of frontier, every sub, raw etc no matter who does it, heck I have 7 versions of just the broadcast of episode 1 not counting the deculture versions, yeah I like it alot so far.

Plus Gattai has had to have a second release of episode 2 titled [Gattai+foganime] Macross Frontier - 02 (1280x720).mkv to add the subs they forgot to the opening and ending songs. Even with that their are still errors such as Ozuma clearly saying "Cathy" but they sub it as "It's Him" refering to another character entirely. They based that off who he was talking about in the previous conversation he was just in.

[...]

I heard about this but wasn't sure it was true: thanks :)

/me go download the AiA I-Z subs right now

I bet it's crammed full of non-standard sensors, as he flies an ELINT 25. Michel appears to be flying a standard 25"A", and of course, we know the faces of the 25F and 25S. All freakin' sweet.

Mmm so now the elint unit is part of the squadron... that's cool.

Holy... MF actually beat out Code Geass R2 last week....and on it's second airing (TBS). Makes me wonder about the MBS airing the previous day.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p...p;postcount=210

*4.1% (*4.4%) 04/13 (Sun) *7:00am-*7:30am TV Asahi Kodai Ouja Kyouryuu King D Kids Adventure Yokuryuu Densetsu [Dinosaur King: Legend of the Pterosaurs]

*3.6% (*3.2%) 04/13 (Sun) *9:30am-10:00am TV Tokyo Onegai My Melody Kirara!

*3.3% (*2.6%) 04/13 (Sun) 10:00am-10:30am TV Tokyo Zettai Karen Children

*3.1% (*3.2%) 04/11 (Fri) *1:40am-*2:10am TBS xxxHOLiC Kei

*3.1% (*2.0%) 04/13 (Sun) *6:30am-*7:00am TV Asahi Hatara Kids My Ham Gumi

*2.9% (--.-%) 04/11 (Fri) *1:00am-*1:30am Fuji TV Toshokan Sensou [Library War] (New)

*2.8% (--.-%) 04/12 (Sat) *1:23am-*1:53am TV Tokyo Golgo 13 (New)

*2.7% (*1.1%) 04/12 (Sat) *2:10am-*2:40am TBS Macross FRONTIER

*2.6% (*2.7%) 04/11 (Fri) *2:10am-*2:40am TBS To LOVE-Ru -Trouble-

*2.6% (*2.7%) 04/11 (Fri) *4:30pm-*5:00pm NTV Soreike! Anpanman

2.6% (*3.0%) 04/13 (Sun) *5:00pm-*5:30pm TBS Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch R2

*2.0% (--.-%) 04/09 (Wed) 12:59am-*1:29am NTV RD Sennou Chousashitsu [Real Drive] (New)

*2.0% (*2.6%) 04/11 (Fri) *6:00pm-*6:30pm TV Tokyo Kirarin Revolution

*2.0% (--.-%) 04/09 (Wed) *1:59am-*2:29am NTV Himitsu -Top Secret- (New)

ランカは過去にバジュラの攻撃により実の両親を失い、過去の記憶も失っていた。

where did u find that info? :blink:

edit: my bad. i knew it was in the link but for some reason i couldn't find macross f on the schedule. finally found it. damn there are a lot of spoilers on there wish i didn't read it.

Edited by cyde01