Christmas Gifts

gerwalk25

My haul was small this year but ever so sweet. The only thing I really wanted was the Orange Box for 360 which I got. I also received Kameo, Robot Chicken season 2, a Bunny Suicides book set and an unexpected gift :lol: (look under the orange box).

post-295-1198575456_thumb.jpg

Edited by gerwalk25

I also received Kameo, Robot Chicken season 2, a Bunny Suicides book set and an unexpected gift :lol: (look under the orange box).

Someone got you a white table too?!

So far...

Old vinyls (Django Reinhardt, Bob Wills, Johnny Cash)

some Miyazaki DVDs I had kept neglecting to pick up (Mononoke and Nausicaa)

Drawn to Life for the DS (my wife thought she was buying Zelda, doh!)

some awesome Tshirts (kodama, Ultraman, Yoda)

A set of fantastic melmac measuring cups (i spend a good deal of time in the kitchen)

Edited by eriku

My holiday haul pretty much in it's entirety:

DSC00953.jpg

Pixar Cars toys from a secret santa, Dune on HD DVD from one of my employees, Road Warrior Blu Ray from one of my friends and the HK USP Match in .45 Auto from myself... and pretty much from my wife as well because she said I could "waste more money on guns". :ph34r:

It's only downfall is that it's a clone and not a "real" Match. It does however have a "real" match weight, adjustable trigger and target sights (trigger and sights not installed yet, waiting on HK to give me the go-ahead to mail it in for install). It has a Jarvis match barrel with O ring that is traditionally rifled which allows it to fire a wider gamut of ammo though. It's scary accurate but heavier than holding a barbell at arm's length.

My family isn't doing Christmas presents this year, so the only person I exchanged with was my girlfriend, but I havn't got her present yet she has something small for me after work but my big present is still in the mail. She just came back from a trip to Japan but she shipped everything she bought back home, before she left and it hasn't come in the mail yet.

My wife said for Christmas I could buy a rifle. Now, if only one of the rifles I want would get made already.

Rifles. The best I could legally hope for would be an AR-15 with a fixed 10 shot mag-damn CA gun laws!

Anyway, an old high school buddy bought Rockband for me!

i got

1/60 yf-19, but i got stuck on trying to transform it so gave up :lol:

gundam pg 1/60 zeta kit, going to take me a while to build, hopefully be better than my wing zero for poses though

and a rc helicopter with a few battle scars now :unsure:

Rockband is the most multi-player fun I've had since the Mario games on the 'Cube. Only problem is, where the hell am I supposed to put all of this stuff?! Lol, the drumset is enormous!

Still gotta get the gifts from my friends, so I may add to this thread later.

But being the BSG geek that I am, my favorite gift so far this year is a "FRAK OFF" t-shirt.

Simple design, yet very effective. :D

Edited by Mog

This is what I got for myself this year.

post-6567-1198687114_thumb.jpg

A 25th Anniversary VF-1S and low cost M1911. ^_^

The rest of the money I saved went to presents for family and friends.

Hope everyone else had as good of a Christmas as I did :D