Macross 25th Anniversary Convention

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

I landed on this thread trying to find info on the t-shirts you designed, those have to be the best Macross T-shirts I have seen hands down, is there any way you can make those available for sale? I'd love to get my hands on those!

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

I landed on this thread trying to find info on the t-shirts you designed, those have to be the best Macross T-shirts I have seen hands down, is there any way you can make those available for sale? I'd love to get my hands on those!

Just to help, I got mine off this ebayer "junius8". I think he is a MWF mambers too but not sure what his nic is.

Edited by hakim82

Arrgh I missed the part with Hannah Tan... <_< .

Picture was taken by a friend from another forum who came to the event early --- Thanks Arya aka Omega_Prime

ref http://www.transmy.com/index.php?option=co...d=113877#113877

P1030787.jpg

The event was well organized. I arrived late afternoon. Seller booth, VFX game competition & DYRL Mov + Macross F preview was on schedule. Well the Movie was not really ontime but it is forgivable. Any way picture will be up soon. I can't figure out who in the end WolfX & Shahir is. Guys show ur self in the picture later.

Is the chick on the right Hannah Tan? hubbah hubbah

• 2 months later...
Is the chick on the right Hannah Tan? hubbah hubbah

Hey guys! How could I've missed this thread...bummer!

Anyways, nice to know u all enjoyed the event. Though personally, it could have been better organised. But kudos to the organiser for a great job on first time attempt! Just a note: the last venue was not very disable-friendly. Third floor, no elevators, just plain stairway. :wacko:

Lol! I sweat like a....uhm.....sweating man (ahem) going up and down thrice lugging my merchandise.

Anyways, hoping macrossmalaysia will live on!

p/s: Tobi, t-shirt was sold by the organiser. Dunno if there's any more stock coz it was selling like hot cakes that day ( managed to get myself one )

soli late reply boyarque, too busy laa.. Nwy, i miss that JOINT... soooo bummer! dont have time going down meet every macross nerd that day. Hopping they do it again next year :rolleyes: . Yo bro, love to do some buisness wit U, i'll pm U next time b4 i drop down to BIG CITY k. Well 4 my wishing list... TONS OF IT MAN :D

soli late reply boyarque, too busy laa.. Nwy, i miss that JOINT... soooo bummer! dont have time going down meet every macross nerd that day. Hopping they do it again next year :rolleyes: . Yo bro, love to do some buisness wit U, i'll pm U next time b4 i drop down to BIG CITY k. Well 4 my wishing list... TONS OF IT MAN :D

hahaha....let's hope next year's event would be larger with more sponsors! Maybe Yamato will sponsor some 1/48 valks.......yeah, right.... <_<

btw, where exactly r u dewang? i'm currently in putrajaya.

<_< Yeah.. like Yamato gonna sponsors?? Big apple only look up there, not down here lah bro :rolleyes::rolleyes: Nwy, yeah hope next year's event will be DABOOM!! B)) Well right now i'm abord, being here n there hope i'll be back round june or end of december. Like i said b4 i'll pm U next time b4 i drop down to BIG CITY k. Btw, can u pm me da list of ur available item c/w $$. Balik KL nanti boleh sembang-sembang :p . Last time pergi kat BTS n around sgW, wooossshhhhhhh...... :wacko: pening bro mahal gilo hehehe. Hope 2 hear u soon