1/60 perfect transforming vf-1 from yamato?

Shaggydog

Los' site still says this...

This product will be in stock on Monday 30 June, 2008.

I hope it's true....LOS......is it true?!?

:ph34r:

What's the deal with the clips yamato uses to attach the arm armors? I've always thought they were goofy looking on the 1/48, now here they are again on the new1/60s...are they supposed to be like that as per the line art...if not, it seems like a couple hidden pegs could do the trick much better.

other than that, this is shaping up to be an excellent looking toy...may have to pick up a couple when they MnMs, D, E, and T some out...

Yeah, but for all we know, that could mean "late July" so that would make it another month of waiting which I do happen to care about.

-Kyp

I do concur doctor. This is the one item I have pre ordered and stuck to. So it best be out super soon. I do agree somewhat with AlphaHX...but then again...the 21 IMO is just alright. The VF-1 thus far is were my money goes ;) . I'm impatient. I can't help that. ^_^

Dammit, nice angles.. someone else tell me they are waiting for Hikky 1S and Max 1A...

Sorry mate....I could say I'm gonna wait till then....but I'd be lying. I just wanna get one from the get go in case I decide to get the whole line.

Sorry mate....I could say I'm gonna wait till then....but I'd be lying. I just wanna get one from the get go in case I decide to get the whole line.

lol i understand. I'd get the VF-1S, but... but... i got the 1/48 scale and i only want a VF-1S for fighter mode and gerwalk. :(

but... but... i got the 1/48 scale and i only want a VF-1S for fighter mode and gerwalk. :(

really?!? :huh: Now that's just weird. I just can't find enough love for the GERWALK.

Yeah, but for all we know, that could mean "late July" so that would make it another month of waiting which I do happen to care about.

-Kyp

Actually that kinda sucks cuz now that I think about it because we coulda had it for MWCon!

Oh well... bastids!

Actually that kinda sucks cuz now that I think about it because we coulda had it for MWCon!

:lol: ....I knew you'de come around.

You shaddap!

Go watch Robotech or something!

^_^

Yeah....good comeback.....I don't even like Robotech.....STOOPID :p

:lol::lol::lol:

really? I love Robotech. Best part of the day was running home after school and seeing the opening credits with the title music...

I must say I hate it. I never liked it as a kid and I can't makeself sit through it now. I aint gonna slam it though. To each their own.

The Macross saga part of Robotech was my favorite, so it was easy enough for me to get into the original version which is SDF Macross.

If it wasn't for Robotech, I'd never have learned about SDF Macross.

Back on topic, the only one I want right now is the Roy 1S...I'll start paying attention again when they get to the TV Valks and two seat variants.

-Kyp

really? I love Robotech. Best part of the day was running home after school and seeing the opening credits with the title music...

Nahh, it's all about hating HG. :lol: I got nothing against the Story or dub differences, i grew to love as a kid. Just the company sux.

What if HG never was, and the english dub never happened, until years later BigWest an co did a subbed international release and even a dub'd version...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie