Kristin Kreuk Leads STREET FIGHTER

EXO

Yes she is. But against logic, it's only a street fighter movie, I'm not expecting everything great, and she's hot anyway. So I'm just going to overlook it.

Movies of the likes of this, and others such as Rambo, are made purely for taking the piss out of. They aren't academy award material.

Yup. Just like the fact that I paid good money to watch Kylie Minogue in skin-tight leotards in the 1st live-action movie. :lol:

p.s. I still buy Kylie's latest music CDs, and will definitely be picking up a discount copy of the blu-ray version of SF-live action. ^_^

Yup. Just like the fact that I paid good money to watch Kylie Minogue in skin-tight leotards in the 1st live-action movie. :lol:

p.s. I still buy Kylie's latest music CDs, and will definitely be picking up a discount copy of the blu-ray version of SF-live action. ^_^

Oh come now, we all know your into her first couple of albums.

Shocked by the Power! Oh oh! Shocked by the Power of Lurrrrve!

And...

Will you do the lo co mo tion with me!

lol. Kylie is an Australian Icon. :lol: your not an aussie are ya Black Lotus?

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Oh come now, we all know your into her first couple of albums.

Shocked by the Power! Oh oh! Shocked by the Power of Lurrrrve!

And...

Will you do the lo co mo tion with me!

lol. Kylie is an Australian Icon. :lol: your not an aussie are ya Black Lotus?

Unfortunately, no. Singaporean.

But I always love Aussie women. Olivia Newton John started off the trend. That's followed by Elle MacPherson, Kylie Minogue and Portia De Rossi (Amanda Lee Rogers) whom is married to Ellen Degeneres now (good for them :D ) . Also, personally, I had relations with a few in my life as well.

Also, definitely love Australian bands. My favourite bands include Air Supply (left them out earlier. Oops :o ) and Bee Gees.

I love the fact that Australians are fun loving, laid back and seems to always wear a smile on their faces, I guess the total opposite of Singaporeans - uptight, workaholics and big smugs (e.g. see the Singaporean Govt whom always love to brag we're number 1 in this and that...sigh...no wonder all our neighbours hate us).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So did anybody see it? A friend of mine is pressuring me to go see it, but then again he gets some sort of sadistic plessure from watching the 1994 Van Damme movie. :D Sad to say it looks like this one sucks as well, but was anyone expecting otherwise? :p

Edited by Apollo Leader

I saw a few trailers for this on TV, but the trailers didn't exactly make the movie seem all that appealing.

I mean how hard would it be to market this film?

* Hot looking actress.

* Main character who regularly dresses in a sexy, semi-traditional Chinese dress.

* Female lead who regularly beats the crap out of her (mostly male) opponents.

It should have been a shoo-in to market this properly.

But apparently, the movie must really, REALLY suck major, massive donkeyballs if they can't even slap together a good trailer from the available footage.

All reviews are pointing out that this movie is terribly terribly bad, even worse than the original Street Fighter film (can you even imagine that?)

I never thought that was possible (but then again, perhaps it was the late Raul Julia that made the Van Damme movie somewhat watchable).

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...