My New Macross Web Site

sqidd

I had a hard time finding all of my options in regards to getting DVD's for all the Macross stuff so I decided to add a guide online for the "next guy" who needed the same info.

The site is "quick fast and in a hurry" because I need to spend a lot more time on my business site. When I get more time I will add some more content and dress it up a little.

Please check it out and if you have any constructive comments I would be glad to hear them.

thanks

sqidd

Visit My Website

Interesting site and a very good idea to help potential Macross consumers. Just some notes: the frames seem kinda messed up. If I open the site in a reduced window, the text on the main page will overlap the top menu frames. Also, I'd strongly advise changing the text color/background color for the DVD section. There is nothing harder to read than deep blue text on a black background.

BTW, thanks for pimping my website :)

Interesting site and a very good idea to help potential Macross consumers. Just some notes: the frames seem kinda messed up. If I open the site in a reduced window, the text on the main page will overlap the top menu frames. Also, I'd strongly advise changing the text color/background color for the DVD section. There is nothing harder to read than deep blue text on a black background.

BTW, thanks for pimping my website :)

That is odd I just looked at it in a reduced window ad it did it to me too. I will look into that.

Your right about the blue text, I need to change that. The good news is it turns red oce opened....after you need to read it, LOL

No problem pimpin your site, it rocks!

good site. Bookmarked :)

The time line section with the white text on the Nora background is a little difficult to read - especially on the left side ( not that there is much to decipher) but you may want a darker background.

Some of the pics in the art/wallpaper section are not working i.e http://www.macrossdata.com/wallpapers/feve.jpg - at least not for me with firefox 2.0.

Keep it up - I like the helpful links you provide for shops.