My current (and built) Model Kits Collection

cool8or

Thank you 007-VF1 for your words. As you said, at this moment I'm worry trying to return to my country and to be with my family. Thank God they're OK, but I miss them very much.

But talking about my collection, and according with my girlfriend, my shelf didn't go down with the earthquake, so my model kit collection should't have severe damages. Only a Hulk statue and a Namor bust hit the floor and suffers some breaks and scratches.

Ultimateone, about the Cat's eye photos, you can find it here:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=25122

Anyway, I think that it's time to apply a little update to this topic! I been finished a lot of models since I created this topic over 2 years ago...

Edited by cool8or

Thank you 007-VF1 for your words. As you said, at this moment I'm worry trying to return to my country and to be with my family. Thank God they're OK, but I miss them very much.

But talking about my collection, and according with my girlfriend, my shelf didn't go down with the earthquake, so my model kit collection should't have severe damages. Only a Hulk statue and a Namor bust hit the floor and suffers some breaks and scratches.

Ultimateone, about the Cat's eye photos, you can find it here:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=25122

Anyway, I think that it's time to apply a little update to this topic! I been finished a lot of models since I created this topic over 2 years ago...

Oh, man Cool8or, I didn't even realize... I'm glad to hear that your loved ones are ok. I wish you all the best.

Espero que no solo tu colección esté bien, sino que también tu familia. Por supuesto espero que todos los demás miembros de mwf en Chile se encuentren bien. Buena suerte cool8or en tu intento por volver a Chile.

Just wishing our fellow mw'ers in Chile are fine and safe with their families.

Regult... are you from Hong Kong? Your spanish is PERFECT!!

Thank you guys for your wishes!

It seems like my brother in Santiago, did get me a flight ticket for tomorrow... I just waiting his email to start to celebrate!!

When I first heard of the quake, I thought, "That's where Cool8or lives, sh*t!

Gabe, let me tell you that this will be my new signature!!

Edited by cool8or