I always wondered..

There's actually an old thread like this in existence already. I can't for the life of me remember what it's called though.

Hmmmm.....well then.....if anyone can remember that thread...please point me that way THANKS ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
I dont know, I allways found the way people look'd is by there avatar, and plus I am deadghost I cant just post a pic of me it would destroy my name and theme, for all you know I dont exist and I am a figment of you imagination.

You are just a figment of my imagination??? I am soooo confused right now.....wait....can everyone else read that there is a reply by deadghost??? Am I just seeing things ^_^^_^^_^

Here's a few pics of me when I used to have long hair (I will be growing it back soon enough) also some pics of me as a martial arts master (not really a master but I like to think I am really good LOL)

DSC_1047.jpg

Nebraska150.jpg

Nebraska153.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

GreenGuy42,

Very nice mate, it would seem that the ladies LOVE you....I am glad that someone else would post their pic. It seems as if ALOT of peeps are cool with everyone else NOT knowing who they are. Oh well.

:ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...

Man, she makes me look whiter than I am...

This is why I hate being an engineer. I live in Florida. I used to be tan. I'm turkish. It's embarrassing.

Thank God for weekends. This was taken on my 25th, about oh, last week. I was SO close to being a Valentine's baby.... dodged that one.

post-376-1203582479_thumb.jpg

Misterryno wins for actually having a picture of himself kicking someone in the head. That's pretty cool. Sure, it'd be cooler if he was at a bar doing it but I hear that move is hard to do in jeans. I'm tempted now to throw a bunch of scandalous college pics up, I have a great one to rival Green Guy's Halloween pic (um, except imagine the blonde girl in his pic is a brunette and she's a bit lower down and facing the other direction). MWAHAHAHA!

Edited by jenius

Misterryno wins for actually having a picture of himself kicking someone in the head. That's pretty cool. Sure, it'd be cooler if he was at a bar doing it but I hear that move is hard to do in jeans. I'm tempted now to throw a bunch of scandalous college pics up, I have a great one to rival Green Guy's Halloween pic (um, except imagine the blonde girl in his pic is a brunette and she's a bit lower down and facing the other direction). MWAHAHAHA!

Do it...DO IT!

Jenius,

THANKS!!! ^_^

That move is hard to do in jeans....unless of course your wearing the stretchy ones that Jean Claude wears :p And you should DEFINETLY post your pics.....I would LA LA LA LA LOVE to see some scandalous shiznit.

I got to lookin at the pic of me kickin that guy during competition and it got me thinking.....I actually kicked that guy in the face. That's one up on just kicking him in the head :D

Okay, so I get home from a long night of partying and there are three girls that weren't old enough to get in the bar waiting for my friends and I to return. Apparently they were happy to see me.

Dark3some.JPG

Apparently they were as happy to see me as I was to see them

Dark3some2.JPG

Then some a-hole went and turned the lights on.

3someLightsOn%20Cropped.JPG

These pics won't be up for long.

I guess since my looks have changed I should update my pic. I took this one a little while back. I am growing my hair long again and my beard is a bit thicker than it is in this pic.

S6300001.jpg

And just like that, the pics are gone! Sorry, I'm not single any more and don't want that sort of thing being out on the Internet somewhere. I'll have to post a good pic of me and my newest when one is available.

Ohhhhh shame shame.....I saw them now and had time to copy them into my hard drive.....you are soooooooo BUSTED!!! Just kidding... :ph34r:

Ohhhhh shame shame.....I saw them now and had time to copy them into my hard drive.....you are soooooooo BUSTED!!! Just kidding... :ph34r:

Damnit! I was out to dinner when those were posted. FYI, sushi chefs of the world, when it comes to sashimi, more is not always better.

I missed 'em too dammit. <_<

I saw them :D ....They were.....WONDERFUL.....so much nastiness.....soooooo much LUST!!!

Just kidding.....but they were funny :lol: