Bandai Macross Frontier toys thread

valhary

But I doubt i'd get just 1.

Me too. I want to buy an armored Ozma. Episode 7 made that thing look BAD ASS. Ultraviolent grey and gloss coat for that too please! Then I'd bring it over your house and be like "dude, this is awesome. Check it out." Then leave with all your alcohol.

Hahahaha.

I almost spit beer on the monitor.

Excellent. Ya know, with gloss coating, the paint job should be resistant to alcohol, so its collector safe for accidental alcohol spillage during drunken swooshing! Focker would be proud.

Edited by Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0

I want to get Ozma's because I like the color more (though I like Alto's fine) and I prefer an S type head. However I need to know if the super parts will be released seperate because if they only come out later as a set then I'll wait. The thing with Ozma is his will be promoted with Armored more likely than super and I like the armored and probably will get the armor parts for it but I also want super a lot.

That sculpted detail on the VF-25's crotch looks hawt.

/admires the crotch.

admires the crotch?...

:mellow:

I'll get the Alto first and wait for the armored Ozma version if they don't include it with the first release.

Oh yeah, if they bring out the armour version combo pack i'd wait for that.

But doesn't Ozma have different types of armours? I read somewhere about him having more than just the GBP type,

FP,s and something else... arraghh, gotta download the series one day...

I want the series to finish (and brought out on dvd) so i can watch it all in the one go!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

That sculpted detail on the VF-25's crotch looks hawt.

/admires the crotch.

As for the hands, we've seen a bunch of different hands, from fists to blade-fist hands, to gun and knife holding hands. I'm sure Bandai in typical fashion will include a plethora of appropriate hands for the 25. I wont even mind if there isn't a poseable one in there; poseable hands have a nasty tendency to have difficulty holding things, anyway.

That's not the crotch.

And Ideally, Ozma's will come with the FA and Alto's will come with the super pack. I rather just have the normal Ozma's type though.

Edited by badboy00z

Nice detail on the back of the shield, follows the line art well.

The photo makes me think that you might have to manually unplug the shield from one side of the arm and plug it in another side when transforming from fighter to battroid mode.

Graham

That's not the crotch.

And Ideally, Ozma's will come with the FA and Alto's will come with the super pack. I rather just have the normal Ozma's type though.

You know, as I was looking at those pics I had my Nora on my computer desk and that part of the body on the SV-51 turns into the groin, so my brain just sort of spaced :lol:

Of course, now my crotch comment has no basis in reality so I just look like some sort of pervy mecha ogler. Oh well. If the shoe fits...

As for fast packs and armor, I'm still torn over how I'm going to get these. For now I have the bog standard versions on pre-order. If armored/FP versions show up with release dates I'll probably drop one of my preorders and get the advanced version for one of the two. I'm still hoping that the fast packs, since they've been consistently shown with the protos from the beginning, will be included with the base units.

Truth be told...crocth jokes aside... i hate the crotch. It looks like its hanging too low.

It's not that the cod piece is too big or low, but that the hips are at the wrong spot. They should be around the middle and not at the top of the area.

After editing it, its not the only problem. Eugimon could be right and the hips are on the wrong spot.

Also as u can see in my PS picture that I posted earlier, even after moving the piece up, it still looks like the legs are tad too high.

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?act=...st&id=55375

Due to the lack of knowledge we have on the transformation mechanism that Bandai is using, I'm thinking they had to make that compromise on the cod piece. Not all anime magic can be solved.

I'm still curious about the big visor. Does anyone know where to find a good straight on view of Alto's VF-25 head in the anime? I really dont recall it being that thick. :unsure:

I'm still curious about the big visor. Does anyone know where to find a good straight on view of Alto's VF-25 head in the anime? I really dont recall it being that thick. :unsure:

Go back to page 81, first post, pics that show the head looking wide when it looks toward "the camera."

Nice detail on the back of the shield, follows the line art well.

The photo makes me think that you might have to manually unplug the shield from one side of the arm and plug it in another side when transforming from fighter to battroid mode.

Graham

Did the YF-19 have to move its shield when transforming?

Go back to page 81, first post, pics that show the head looking wide when it looks toward "the camera."

The head looking wide was never a complaint of mine. I wondering about the thickness of the visor.

Well don't spoil it for us people who haven't watched any. :p Spoil it in the movie/series thread like were supposed to. ;) I dodge those topics like the plague.

*Disclaimer*

At this point, I can truthfully say I have absolutely zero knowledge as to whether the aforementioned Pineapple Salad will be featured in this series. For all we know, there could be a Pink Pecker repaint coming our way as another unexpected homage (with full armor).

Who's waiting for the inevitable Alto-Red VF-25S type?

Y'all know it's coming. Don't deny it.

23237455.jpg

You are just flying into trouble man :lol: . However I think Ozma will get super and armor parts so I think I'll still get him.

Graham posted scans from Great Mechanics article on the VF-25.

I wonder if the HUGE skull squadron emblem will be on the DX version.

What do you guys think?

post-31-1215586874_thumb.jpg