Macross 25th Anniversary and Macross F/Frontier news thread III

azrael

While drawing the SMS logo for someone here, I saw something completely useless and I thought I should share it with you.

When the SMS logo is floating

Picture_1.png

there is background text.

It came from here. I wonder why they copied that text, anyway, that's what they did !

It's probably a random text that one of the production team grabbed from the web. They probably didn't expect anyone to really care about it in Japan...

It's probably a random text that one of the production team grabbed from the web. They probably didn't expect anyone to really care about it in Japan...

I suspect it also goes along with the joke of the screens in the original SDF Macross having all sorts of nonsense on them.

WOW that puts things in a better perspective, and I was right mikihail is the new max based upon the color of his valk helmet. And what in Benders name is Brera Sterne, looks like something out of final fantasy. thanks Kresphy

I think Brera Sterne is Space Monster's Pilot, and pure Proto Culture!!!!

He find his sis Ranka. Ranka is their Songstress.

Because...

Ozma is Ranka's old brother, but they are no kin. Beacase once private action, Ozma has been deprived of the military.

I figure Ozma Saves Ranka in that private action.

HAHAHAHA

Edited by kresphy

Looks like there is a resolution of the first ep with also more action later on. How cool is that?

I would like to know how Mikhail got involved with the SMS so soon towards the end of his academic career. Looks like he is prepped for action there.

Ozuma looks like he did the right thing and kept on his armour while tackling the Big Red Alien in the city.

I have a feeling that there is going to be a "Macross Idol" type event in the show.

Every time I see SMS, I think Short Message Service... which is the system that cellphone networks use to update phones also what text messages come from. But Japan dosn't have text messages anymore, so it probably dosn't bug anyone there like it bugs me...

*my job, and one of my hobbies is working with cellphones*

I think Brera Sterne is Space Monster's Pilot, and pure Proto Culture!!!!

He find his sis Ranka. Ranka is their Songstress.

Because...

Ozma is Ranka's old brother, but they are no kin. Beacase once private action, Ozma has been deprived of the military.

I figure Ozma Saves Ranka in that private action.

HAHAHAHA

huh????????? I am confused

http://www.macrossf.com/news.html

What do you guys make of this? The red text at the top looks like "Early New Year Present December 30 9pm Don't be Late".

The yellow text at the bottom half says "Sagittarius, 9pm, Don't be late! (Take that Early New Year Version)". Take that is "Motteke" in Japanese, which is also part of the song lyrics.

It looks like a limited edition mobile download of the song to be available here: http://recochoku.jp/fp/s_2050/

I could not understand what those times and dates at the bottom are for. Maybe the availability dates? Sorry, that's as far as my Japanese goes.

What do you guys make of this? The red text at the top looks like "Early New Year Present December 30 9pm Don't be Late".

The yellow text at the bottom half says "Sagittarius, 9pm, Don't be late! (Take that Early New Year Version)". Take that is "Motteke" in Japanese, which is also part of the song lyrics.

It looks like a limited edition mobile download of the song to be available here: http://recochoku.jp/fp/s_2050/

I could not understand what those times and dates at the bottom are for. Maybe the availability dates? Sorry, that's as far as my Japanese goes.

It is available here: ftp://61.142.81.55/download/超ą...#21697;区

But a username and password is required...

I get also this info: (FTP仅供EDEN使用,盗联可耻!)/新作!!!Macross F /MACROSS F--射手座☆午後九時 Don't

:blink:

Edited by GGemini

Lyrics is released!!!

射手座☆午後九時 Don't be late

重力反比例 火山みたいに 光るfeel

君はしってンの あたしのBeating Hole

妄想のGalaxy 滑り落ちたらPoison Stick

何億光年 大胆なキスで

飛び越えろ 腹ペコなの

次のステージへ行きましょう

もってけ 流星散らしてDate

ここでイケる 名前と

エクスタシー焦がしてよ

飛んでけ 君の胸にSweet

おまかせしなさい

もっとよくしてあげる あげる

射手座☆午後九時 Don't be late

(Don't be late lovely date)

Lyrics is released!!!

射手座☆午後九時 Don't be late

重力反比例 火山みたいに 光るfeel

君はしってンの あたしのBeating Hole

妄想のGalaxy 滑り落ちたらPoison Stick

何億光年 大胆なキスで

飛び越えろ 腹ペコなの

次のステージへ行きましょう

もってけ 流星散らしてDate

ここでイケる 名前と

エクスタシー焦がしてよ

飛んでけ 君の胸にSweet

おまかせしなさい

もっとよくしてあげる あげる

射手座☆午後九時 Don't be late

(Don't be late lovely date)

I love how a star symbol is an official part of the lyrics.

I've previously posted about the contents of this macrossf news page, but now it's already changed. There's a note now that says thanks for the many accesses (downloads, I guess) for the song. Now, there would be another "Sagittarius, 9pm, Don't be late post-New Year present version" to be released January 16, 2008 at this website: http://recochoku.jp/service/anime.html

Did anyone download the previous release of the song?

Here's a cap of the news so that we have a copy before it gets changed again:

post-6052-1199066376_thumb.jpg

So did anybody manage to download the on't Be Late song from that site that is mentioned on the official Frontier site?

Graham

here are the macross f mp3s i found!^_- enjoy!! I think this. It is don't be late and do you remeber love.

I will see if there is a longer version of the don't be late song.

best,

Ali

the titles need to be MACROSS F--射手座☆午後九時 Don't be late.mp3 and MACROSS F--愛・おぼえていますか.mp3 darn encoding!!

MACROSS_F_________________r_Don__t_be_late.mp3

MACROSS_F______________________.mp3

Edited by Ali Sama

Is that just the ripped version from the epsiode?

I don't think so... I don't hear the sound of stuff flying around and getting shot to pieces in the background.

EDIT: The music sounds an awful lot like it was either composed by Yoko Kanno herself or was heavily influenced by the stuff she did for Maaya Sakamoto

Edited by ssfsx17

I don't think so... I don't hear the sound of stuff flying around and getting shot to pieces in the background.

EDIT: The music sounds an awful lot like it was either composed by Yoko Kanno herself or was heavily influenced by the stuff she did for Maaya Sakamoto

Considering that Yoko Kanno is doing the soundtrack, I think it is safe to say that she composed that particular song.