Yamato GN-U Non-transforming Macross Action Figures

Graham

For wargaming, you'll probably best be serverd by the other new line.

Graham

"Other" new line? That sounds promising. I'll consider any line that lets me purchase pre-painted Regults. 1/200 would be good since I already have the Nichimos and Gashpons. Nobody has ever none a 1/200 NosJaedel Ger.

But I'd rather not be severed...

I'm reserving judgment on these. I'm not exactly excited by the announcement but I do like the sound of cheaper Macross toys. As long as it doesn't end up being another VF-1 mold milking fest I might be interested. This line will definitely need some enemy mecha...even if they have to put it in a two pack.....

Does this mean we won't be getting a large scale transformable VF-11 from Yamato ?

i don't see why a new line that includes a VF-11 would automatically mean we're not gonna see a 1/60 VF-11. i'm sure a 1/60 VF-11 is planned, but graham's not gonna be able to confirm that it's being made until it's officially announced anyway.

Hey guys I just posted some questions on the "what's wrong?" topic but it looks like no one cares about that topic anymore. I need help from the erpexrts! I love my valk but those little problems are pissing me of. Thanks for your help.

Does this mean we won't be getting a large scale transformable VF-11 from Yamato ?

What do you think?

First we had a 1/72 YF-19, followed by a 1/72 YF-21, followed by a 1/72 VF-11B.

Now we have a 1/60 YF-19, soon to be followed by a 1/60 YF-21, later to be followed by...............................?

I did say, production of these new cheaper toy lines will in no way impact production of the larger scale transforming toys.

Graham

What do you think?

First we had a 1/72 YF-19, followed by a 1/72 YF-21, followed by a 1/72 VF-11B.

Now we have a 1/60 YF-19, soon to be followed by a 1/60 YF-21, later to be followed by...............................?

I did say, production of these new cheaper toy lines will in no way impact production of the larger scale transforming toys.

Graham

:blink::huh::mellow::o:lol::D:)

Edited by Priss!

Which means one of two things. 1. Picture shown is not THE 1/60 VF-11. 2. They are not making a 1/60 VF-11. I'll bet, cause we are all talking about the picture,. it's about the former.

We already know that they'll be doing the VF-11 in 1/60 from the top post on this page by Graham, so option 2 is irrelevant. It could, however, mean that Graham was reffering to this post by mr. March showing a pic of an armored VF-11.

Graham, could you shed some light on this? I hope Kensei is right and we'll eventually see an armored VF-11.

The only problem is when. If Yamato is making Macross F stuff then they need to start planning already. Depends on what else is in the pipeline VF-11 may get pushed back. They don't seems to have anything else in the pipeline though - one seat VF-1 is done, SV-51 is done. So what's left are VF-11, VF-0D and VF-1D/VT-1/VE-1. Well fat chance on the two seaters...

hehehe! so if 'common sense' is the way *ehem* then I sure hope so that if a 1/60 VF-11 is made, it's close to to the S.H.E VF-11...that thing is amazing

back on topic, Yamato seems to be focusing a lot more on the Macross Plus line, hey G-man will the mini-macross vf-11 battroid come with FAST packs?? hehe will this affect it's articulations?

I don't want to get Graham in trouble, but I've just gone back thru the thread looking for the "Other Line" of model he mentioned in our wargaming exchange. I don't see anything. Has he let something else split out?

Do you mean the G-Nu line as opposed to the the 1/60 line?

I don't want to get Graham in trouble, but I've just gone back thru the thread looking for the "Other Line" of model he mentioned in our wargaming exchange. I don't see anything. Has he let something else split out?

Do you mean the G-Nu line as opposed to the the 1/60 line?

Check this post.

Apparently some release list was "leaked" on which a 1/200 line was mentioned.

Yamato doesn't have the license for Macross F, sadly. Bandai's got that one covered.

I can't find any confirmation on what Bandai is doing with Macross F. And you can have multiple companies making toys for the same anime at the same time, see Eva and Votoms.

Sure that is true but Bandai may have gotten "exclusive rights" for some period of time, which is quite common. Does anyone know? I would much prefer to see Yamato making these but maybe Bandai will impress and surprise? We will have to see.

hehehe! so if 'common sense' is the way *ehem* then I sure hope so that if a 1/60 VF-11 is made, it's close to to the S.H.E VF-11...that thing is amazing

Yamato's 1/60 YF-19 blew the SHE out of the water.

Their 1/60 YF-21 looks like it's going to do the same to the Dstance.

I have no doubt that a 1/60 Yamato VF-11 will destroy the competition in a similar fashion.