MW is driving me crazy and I don't know why!!!!&#3

Hey guys, have you changed anything at MW? Because I can't get it at home through time warner. It comes up at work and all the other people I know can run it from my area and I was wondering if something's happened to where Ican't get it at home these days. Any help would be great.

:(:(:(

Our firewall is set to automatically block any IP address it finds attempting a brute force attack.

Get your IP range from your home computer and send to me (PM) and I'll remove the block.

Until someone in your area tries again, you'll be good to go. Most of the automatic blocks are from people randomly trying to crack any server they can connect to, sorry you were affected by this.

Shawn

Hey guys, have you changed anything at MW? Because I can't get it at home through time warner. It comes up at work and all the other people I know can run it from my area and I was wondering if something's happened to where Ican't get it at home these days. Any help would be great.

:(:(:(

This issue has been coming up alot. You can check a couple of the other threads in this section to get possible ideas but it's somewhat of a mystery.

I have problems getting onto MW as well and I have a question for others having similar problems. What kind of antivirus/antispyware programs do you use? I and another user that have problems getting onto MW both use AVG free edition. Perhaps we can get a list set up of antivirus programs that do/don't allow access to MW and contact the ones that don't allow MW.