Does anyone have one of these Neon Signs?

sqidd

Has anyone ever purchased one of these sighns> Are they junk? They seem to go for such little money I can't imagine them being very good. But even iof they only last a year the price is right. Any help would be apreciated.

eBay link

If the link doesn't work it's auction # 250179295059

wow, that's a blast from the past, I have something similar. Can't remember where I put it, I think it's in the basement, gimme a sec to find it.

I think it was someone from the US that had them. It was $50 or $60!!! I think he charged $25 for shipping to keep his ebay fees down. Ouch!

found it, it's supposed to have a red light, but it looks more pinkish when turned on. I will have to search for a REDDER flourescent bulb I guess.

that's why i never had it displayed.

here's some pics:

no flash and flash

post-479-1193590999_thumb.jpg

post-479-1193591007_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chowser

• 2 weeks later...

... the d^ckheads sent me the wrong power cord/converter thinghy, so i ripped mine apart from the light frame and it looks sweet just standing as seen in the above pic. I think i paid for it something like 10 cents or even less, but the shipping was still up in the 30's... I love it to bits, it's classy, i passed up on the other ones when all of them were thriving on ebay. This one is the best.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie