[Work in Progress] VF-1J "Hikaru's final battle",

ruskiiVFaussie

2-4.jpg

I was holding back from posting my 1J custom as i wanted to paint a heap of blood splattered all over his 1J

obviously from close quarter combat, in my fan-fic, Hikaru is like one of the last VF fighter pilots alive to defend whats left,

Misa has perished, including the expeditionary fleet and Roy's/Hikaru's 1S was retired ages ago (coz of the Lightning).

Yep, Hikaru's 1J was brought out of retirement, for one last stand.

Screw the 1Ss, time for the 2 horned demon to get some action. (can imagine Hikaru going sick all roar and stuff lol)

10-1.jpg

12-3.jpg

11-1.jpg

9-3.jpg

1-6.jpg

So many thanks to Lonewolf http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?show...562&st=1100 for the

idea of placing the Skull Squadron insignia on his 1J and giving me the motivation too. (haha realizing i needed special

decals to place the Skull Squad insignia, i just painted over an existing Yamato sticker Skull and Crossbones with

splatters of blood hand painted by Hikaru after a drawn out and bloody one on one with uhh... lets say Zentran commander.

5-5.jpg

4-4.jpg

15-1.jpg

I'm making this story up as i'm going along as you can see haha! But yeah, the 1J was modified by the leading Mecha scientist

and Hikaru himself to replace the Head lasers with two "detachable" beam sabers which are making the 1J extremely

formidable in close range. I have always wished the VF-1's or every Macross Valk for that matter to have some sought of

energy saber at hand to have at it instead of relying on missile ordnance and Gunpod clips.

I hope in the Frontier series the Valks get some Saber goodness... Yes eventually after i add all the blood splattered

over the 1J i will replace the head lasers with equally sized sabers with glowing rod (beam) attachments and yeah,

maybe mod the head too. (for the blood splatter effect over the mecha i was going to just cut out what clear sticker i had

from a Yamato sticker sheet, and place it in the required places and hand paint the splatter.) :p I'm no experienced

painter, but i am REALLY happy with how the heat sheild and tail fin Skull Squad insignias came out.

(also the chip on the heatshield, i have no idea how that happened, need to fix) Also i still need to decal him all up too.

Good fun! Enjoy these proto pics. :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Thanks man. :) I'm going to attempt to add the blood soon. And for a nice little touch a bloodied hand print on the canopy when Hikaru gets back into the Valk... for the last time!!! muah ahha or is it? DUNT DARRH!

Also i displayed my 1J in fighter mode, and replaced my TV Hikaru with one spare DYRL? Hikaru.

I'll take more pics soon.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Needs more battle damage (solder gun, bb pellets, scorch marks...etc) for a Final Battle toy. It's too pristine....unless Hikaru died of a heart attack.

lol lol guys, battle damage requires experience, i'll try it after i get the painting finished... you know what this means now... i'll need another 1J Hikky as a spare clean one. >_< arraghhh!

Work in progress anyways. :p when i get the courage i'll get the pics coming asap. ;D lolz @ a heart attack haha

If you dare do such a thing, heat up a metal spike or something and poke holes in it to simulate entry-wounds from laser/beam weapon hits. I couldn't bring myself to do such a thing though... :lol:

I never considered it before, like how i used sticker backing so i wasn't exactly "changing" the 1J permanently lol, but now the requests are building up i guess i'll succomb to the spiking. :lol:

Sh^t scary stuff. 8-3.gif

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

those pics are making me lean towards doing the partial FP look to one of my 1/48's

Join... 75.gif the club! (see Sig)36.gif

partial/half Fp Valks rule.

Where did you get those posable TV hands from?!? /Me want!!!!!!!!!

-Kyp

Those are GBP-1S armor hands... unless you want the armour as well, i'd grab the recasts available by members here...

Pretty neat idea, Hikaru saddles up for 1 last battle in his old plane and has a badass skull on it. I have only 1 gripe, it needs battle damage.

I'll try, seriously i'll try. :p but MY only gripe is that i need to grab another 1J :(

OOoo i have an idea! I can just grab another Valk that's not a 1J and just swap the Chest plates!

I was always considering grabbing a Kakizaki, lol he'd be more prone to battle damage than anyone in the entire UN Spacy!

hahahahahha 34.gif Yes... this is the excuse i have been waiting for to buy another 1/48. 16-1.gif

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Now i'm getting ideas for a different paint scheme using decals... i gotta figure out what i want and ask Anasazi sometime soon...

Also i'm going to add lots of hand and foot prints of blood situated around the Valk... not just Hikaru's, but the Zentran

he messed up as well... yes Zentran hand print with blood drag points... going to look cool!

I've got great idea's how i will modify the 1J head too...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Almost got her trained to do a decent Dragon Punch too.... :ph34r:

Once she get's that down...pumkin and her can travel the world fighting in secret underground streetfighting tournaments and become the best of friends ^_^:ph34r:

Once she get's that down...pumkin and her can travel the world fighting in secret underground streetfighting tournaments and become the best of friends ^_^:ph34r:

Snowflake - "No one alive has been good enough to beat me yet..... except Pumpkin...."

Enemy - "Pumpkin, the stray who dropped off the face of the earth..... you compare him to me RRAAAAGHHHH!!!!!!!"

*Fight ensues*

SHYYRUUUUI KEN!

*sigh*

Snowflake - "Pumpkin where are you? We have unfinished business!"

Screeches Tyre's of Porsche VRooomm vroooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm!

... mu ahahhhh ahaha 34.gif we are sick dude!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Yes, and sought of reminds me of Jetfire's scheme, a Red autobot feature would seriously rock too.

Of course, being a pure Macross lover would be sacrilege to place an Autobot insignia on a 1J (anything macross for that matter)

the Red Skull Squadron really looks bad ass. The paint i used was from a official Evangelion paint pack that had Asuka's

blood red colour included. :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Glad I inspired you for this project ruskiiVFaussie.

Those skull insignias look so sweet. It really is great work, I can't wait to see it finished. I didn't put the Skull logo on the heatshield of mine, I was too afraid it got damaged after 2 or 3 transformations. It looks very good in blood red.

Cheers man!

Glad I inspired you for this project ruskiiVFaussie.

Those skull insignias look so sweet. It really is great work, I can't wait to see it finished. I didn't put the Skull logo on the heatshield of mine, I was too afraid it got damaged after 2 or 3 transformations. It looks very good in blood red.

Cheers man!

hehe Cheers Lonewolf! 71.gif Can i ask where you got your Skull decals from?

Funny as, searching through all my sticker sheets trying to find a black skull/crossbones and you think i found any haha.

I almost gave up on it and thought of ordering some new skull insigs but i turned right (Zoolander quote) and

went the blood thirsty approach. :lol: Remember this is Zentran blood being hand painted on here by Hikaru himself!

Insane? maybe, Hikaru lost it after seeing Misa and the exp. fleet ripped to shreds.

Max is too busy playing nanny over musical freaks with YF-21's and 19's whislt Hikaru is fighting the hard fight with a VF-1.

I am even thinking of adding to the fan fic Minmay is still alive somewhere... yeah that would be cool.

Until they bring out information or a new series showing what happened to Misa and Hikaru this will do me!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

hehe Cheers Lonewolf! 71.gif Can i ask where you got your Skull decals from?

Funny as, searching through all my sticker sheets trying to find a black skull/crossbones and you think i found any haha.

I almost gave up on it and thought of ordering some new skull insigs but i turned right (Zoolander quote) and

went the blood thirsty approach. :lol: Remember this is Zentran blood being hand painted on here by Hikaru himself!

Insane? maybe, Hikaru lost it after seeing Misa and the exp. fleet ripped to shreds.

Max is too busy playing nanny over musical freaks with YF-21's and 19's whislt Hikaru is fighting the hard fight with a VF-1.

I am even thinking of adding to the fan fic Minmay is still alive somewhere... yeah that would be cool.

Until they bring out information or a new series showing what happened to Misa and Hikaru this will do me!

I took them from the 1/60 VF-0A/S custom sticker sheet Takatoys made. His stickers are really great. His are the only ones I applied to my valkyries.

Snowflake - "No one alive has been good enough to beat me yet..... except Pumpkin...."

Enemy - "Pumpkin, the stray who dropped off the face of the earth..... you compare him to me RRAAAAGHHHH!!!!!!!"

*Fight ensues*

SHYYRUUUUI KEN!

*sigh*

Snowflake - "Pumpkin where are you? We have unfinished business!"

Screeches Tyre's of Porsche VRooomm vroooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm!

... mu ahahhhh ahaha 34.gif we are sick dude!

I bit sick we may be, but genius' beyond belief

I never considered it before, like how i used sticker backing so i wasn't exactly "changing" the 1J permanently lol, but now the requests are building up i guess i'll succomb to the spiking. :lol:

Sh^t scary stuff. 8-3.gif

Great looking skull you have there! What do you mean by used sticker backing ? And what scale is this btw?

Join... 75.gif the club! (see Sig)36.gif

partial/half Fp Valks rule.

Those are GBP-1S armor hands... unless you want the armour as well, i'd grab the recasts available by members here...

Any linky by any chance and how much will those recast hands cost?

Wouldn't that be the Best thing ever for Macross fans everywhere!! We can only wish....

Keep us posted ;)

in your fan fic, you should keep minmei dead if misa is dead as well. that just gives hikaru more rage to go all out, and gives him that "F*** It", ive got nothing left, im taking everything out with me" mentality.

then again, its your fan fic... :lol:

Edited by Jeremy007

in your fan fic, you should keep minmei dead if misa is dead as well. that just gives hikaru more rage to go all out, and gives him that "F*** It", ive got nothing left, im taking everything out with me" mentality.

How about after the final battle, he somehow "bumps into" Min Mei or overhears her song or sees a news article about her somewhere? I always prefer a happy ending.

Edited by Fai

I just bought a some DYRL recast hands from MW Member DyNo. I am not sure if he has or is going to make anymore though.

:ph34r:

Great looking skull you have there! What do you mean by used sticker backing ? And what scale is this btw?

Wouldn't that be the Best thing ever for Macross fans everywhere!! We can only wish....

Keep us posted ;)

That's 1/48 of course. They are from the GBP-1S Valkyrie Armour --> http://www.hlj.com/product/YMT00040

Umm i thought there was couple of people here doing recasts, i'll have a look and see what i can find. :)

The sticker backing i used was from the included Yamato Sticker sheet. I just painted over the outlined (almost clear)

Skull and Crossbones and then left it to dry a little, and slapped her straight on! 36.gif

I surprised myself actually, for this idea. I guess there is a customizer in all of us if you look deep enough.

Yes, after this custom idea of Hikaru being one of the last VF pilots defending whats left against a reconizable enemy,

i really want them to do another story up. In my fan fic, Hikaru is just as good of a pilot as Max is, he's in his prime,

and he's doing it in a slightly modifed VF-1. He would put Max to shame, imo. For what he's going up against. ;D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Umm i thought there was couple of people here doing recasts, i'll have a look and see what i can find. :)

Your right there mate...there are a couple of people doing recasts....the other I can think of is SD (SILVERDRAGON). As far as I know he only does SS Parts and armors. He's creating some FP's for my 1/55 Max and Millia. SOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!

Nahh man, there has to be some recognizable female character left. This is DYRL? Minmay, not the TV brat version.

DYRL? Minmay really isn't that bad at all, atleast imoo. After Hikaru wins (maybe) in the end he needs some booty to celebrate anyways. :p

How about after the final battle, he somehow "bumps into" Min Mei or overhears her song or sees a news article about her somewhere? I always prefer a happy ending.

lol yeah that already happened when Misa and Hikaru get back on board the Macross and after they report how Roy perished.

That was a sad moment. Yeah plenty of tear jerkers in this fan fic. :p

Anyone played and finished Thunder Force IV http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunder_Force_IV on the Megadrive (genesis)

when you finish the game it has the best ending ever, as a kid it left a great feeling of accomplishment as the ending had

alot of effort put into it, showing the reunion with his gal, showing the Rynex all smashed up and the such. Brilliant.

I want to emulate that feeling with Hikaru and Minmay after it's all finished and done with. The universe still needs a song

in the end after all ;D

Your right there mate...there are a couple of people doing recasts....the other I can think of is SD (SILVERDRAGON). As far as I know he only does SS Parts and armors. He's creating some FP's for my 1/55 Max and Millia. SOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!

Cool as! Can't wait to see them done up. :D