I think my IP address has been banned from MW

VT 1010

I doubled checked again to see if I had problems directly connected to the cable modem. I had trouble previously, but it seems to work fine now without the router. I guess it is a router issue. I'm using the replacement router (Linksys WRT54GS v.7, with the latest firmware update), and it still isn't working. I have no idea why the router is having problems with just this site. Unfortunately, I'm stuck with this one for the moment. Any suggestions?

2. There is some open source firmware created by the community available for some Linsksys routers. You might want to look into that.

I suggest Tomato or DD-WRT.

• 4 weeks later...
OK, i'm now experiencing similar problem with the topic starter.

I started experiencing very slow loading times about 2-3 days ago, and today, i totally cannot load the MW forum and homepage.

I can ping to MW with 0% loss but the browser will time out when i try to go MW. I'm don't have any problems with other websites. Using a temp proxy to post this now.

is there anything wrong with the network/server that's running MW?

same problem here, cant access MW at work........kept on timing out on me. other sites were fine

I suggest Tomato or DD-WRT.

I'm a little hesitant to install custom firmware on my router. I think I'm just going to try getting a new one, when I have the spare cash.

same problem here, cant access MW at work........kept on timing out on me. other sites were fine

That is what's so weird about it. MW is the only site with which I have had this problem.

• 5 months later...