Hasegawa VF-0S VIDEO

RosarioLuv

Found this on youtube, really cool to watch:

VF-0S part 1

VF-0S part 2

• 10 months later...

My Jap understanding is kinda sloppy... On the second part, could anyone tell what kind of compound did he use to polish and to remove excess paint on his panel-lining? and also the compound he use on the clear plastic canopy?

I really like the idea on panel-lining, and I never thought of that. hehehehe

My Jap understanding is kinda sloppy... On the second part, could anyone tell what kind of compound did he use to polish and to remove excess paint on his panel-lining? and also the compound he use on the clear plastic canopy?

I really like the idea on panel-lining, and I never thought of that. hehehehe

If anyone does find out please let me know also. I have been asking around for that compound that he squeezed out from the that bottle and used it on cleaning the excess paint. But all the hobby stores don't know what the hell I am going on about.

• 2 weeks later...
He he these things pop up regularly at MW

I have all of them (well all the ones I have ever seen ) as big avi files they are cool to watch even if you dont speak any Japanese.

where you get them?

I would like to know that too. Seing them on youtube is nice but having a better quality avi files would be awesome.