YF-21 Studio Halfeye

theman007

ebay. Someone has a shop with the YF-19, YF-21 and the fastpack set each at $399 (I believe). Just type up "Macross Resin" in the search and it should turn up.

I may do recasts of the SHE VF-22S that I have, but unfortunately that won't be for some time now. I'm already in the middle of recasting the VF-1 Riders 1/72 Hasegawa VF-22S/YF-21 Battroid conversion kit that I have.

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

I may do recasts of the SHE VF-22S that I have, but unfortunately that won't be for some time now. I'm already in the middle of recasting the VF-1 Riders 1/72 Hasegawa VF-22S/YF-21 Battroid conversion kit that I have.

PsYcHoDyNaMiX, let us know when your recasts are available~ It's been a terrific summer for 1/72 lovers. :rolleyes:

I see that your icon pic has the studio halfeye kits on there. Do you have more pictures of them so I can see how good the details are.

ebay. Someone has a shop with the YF-19, YF-21 and the fastpack set each at $399 (I believe). Just type up "Macross Resin" in the search and it should turn up.

Whollee cow, thats almost 600+ dollars for these two kits. How the hell these people can afford to build these resin models.

I thinking of getting your build YF-19. Can you show me some pics so I can decide. thanks.. Please show me more than one picture. thank you

FYI: I have a completed SHE YF-19 for sale for $300, and an unbuilt SHE YF-21 for $250. References available, should still be on the good sellers list here too.