Battle Angel Alita

wolfx

Body proportion and face doesn't look quite correct, but still quite nice. Odd that they have both a motoball AND a MIB version..

proportions? have you even read the manga? haha...

looks cool. I wonder how sturdy it is... The stupid Rei figure that came with a manga fell apart everytime you posed it. Shoulda just waited for the microman versions.

that looks awesome! couldn't find hide nor hair of any previous issues on HLJ though for either Ultra Jump or Gunnm, so maybe HLJ wont be the place to get it? hope thats not the case though!!!

very VERY cewl..

looks cool. I wonder how sturdy it is... The stupid Rei figure that came with a manga fell apart everytime you posed it. Shoulda just waited for the microman versions.

Wait for the new Revoltech Fraulein line. Those Reis and Asukas are good stuff. Definately sturdier stuff.

that looks awesome! couldn't find hide nor hair of any previous issues on HLJ though for either Ultra Jump or Gunnm, so maybe HLJ wont be the place to get it? hope thats not the case though!!!

very VERY cewl..

They usually will stock the mangas with figure exclusives. We can hope.

Every book, actually. Translated, of course, so yes, I'm sort of familiar. Might be the picture, but it made her look taller than she appears in the manga, and the face shape is a bit different. Still, nice to have something from the series.

The Rei figure, mine's fairly intact and still quite ok. I don't play with it very much though.

Every book, actually. Translated, of course, so yes, I'm sort of familiar. Might be the picture, but it made her look taller than she appears in the manga, and the face shape is a bit different. Still, nice to have something from the series.

The Rei figure, mine's fairly intact and still quite ok. I don't play with it very much though.

I'm just pulling your leg... I'm just saying the drawings of the characters already had funny proportions to begin with.

I'm just pulling your leg... I'm just saying the drawings of the characters already had funny proportions to begin with.

Ooo, so that's what that tugging on my leg was. Pull harder, darnit! :p

Hmm, true, the cyborgs were kinda all over the places. But I don't really recall any females with rockets for mammaries in the series -- which actually made it good for me, I think. Less sex-plotive themes, more story and character developments.

• 2 weeks later...

HLJ can be hard finding anything on there at times, even if you select search titles and descriptions, it doesn't always find what is listed. I did a search a few weeks back for this and turned up nothing.. *sigh* i think all of macrossworld is doomed to not getting one of these at a regular price ! ugh.

Its pretty steep price to begin with though, even though its bundled. The eva figs with those awesome Rei and Asuka figures, the poseable ones, was only bout 2500-3000 wasn't it? back in my day....... =-p~

Preorder it on HLJ (if it's a limited release, I don't want to miss it)

But who has more infos about the dimensions of the figure (maybe according to other limited figure of the same editor ?) and about the manga ? (it follows "Last order", number of pages ? ....). Don't find anything that can helps on HLJ.

I just pre ordered mine. Quick go go go! (Yes Sam..... I waited till the stroke of Midnight.....)

Just pre-ordered.

You do realise that the HLJ system is not real time, and there is a poor wrench monkey who sorts through the orders tomorrow morning JP time, right? So there's still an element of risk...

Edited by Lynx7725

crazy? yes...

too old to be ordering toys of cute anime babes? yes....

gonna get alita before you even though ya preordered by staying up till midnight?

DEFINATLY!!

*runs from crazed baseball bat weilding ninja...*

hehe

crazy? yes...

too old to be ordering toys of cute anime babes? yes....

gonna get alita before you even though ya preordered by staying up till midnight?

DEFINATLY!!

*runs from crazed baseball bat weilding ninja...*

hehe

*Impression of Captain Kirk screaming Khan*

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmm!!! :lol: