Smallest Transformable VF-1?

Decon

The Kaiyodos don't really transform though, they're like rudimentary Legos. You have it in fighter mode, remove half the parts, replace it with other parts and it's in GERWALK, then you take half the parts off, replace it with other parts, and it's the world's most craptastic battloid.

The Taka ParoValk (or Toynami Morpher) is smaller than the Henkei valk and the Henkei is about the same size as a Jokemachine.

hmmm... that's such a generalized question. There's a lot of small transforming VF-1's. If your looking for something very accurate and small, then the 1/100 line would be your best bet. But if you don't care and just want something small that transforms then the K&M valks would be ok even though you have to swap parts out to transform it. There's also the takatoku version of the toy that sh002 posted. The transformation on that toy is rudimentary and it's all plastic. Now if you want the super deformed look, then the smallest you got are the takatoku and toynami morphers. Those transform, but are pretty crappy. Joke Machines are the most accurate transforming SD type toy you'll ever find out there. It transforms close, if not exactly to it's bigger brother, the 1/55 scale valks. In fact, I'd say it's transformation is more close to the 1/100 scale valks.

• 2 weeks later...
Read a few posts up. Take your time and you find what you seek.

Damn lazy folk. :p;)

Ok, ok, ok, I already found them in the hobby japan pages at the magazine section. <_< And you know what? I found a smaller transformable vf-1 too ;)

Edited by s001

You can see more pictures of those, and read about them, by clicking HERE. Here's a picture from my review to help you judge how big they are: KM%20002%20small%20120.jpg

Is that how measure up with each other?

Hmm, wonder why GBP-1S w/VF-1J is largest valk? And why is Milia so tiny? What's up with larger Destroid? :blink:

Oh well, who cares, they're still pretty bada$$!! ^_^

:lol: Valkyries win, they use reflex weaponry. Or just use the beam cannon on the strike pack to shoot godzilla in the head.

only because that's weak sauce american godzilla, if it was japanese godzilla, the valks would get creamed. But then Godzilla would change her mind and do something nice for the humans before jumping into a volcano or walking back into the bay.

• 1 month later...
heres a 1S group shot of the 1/48, 1/60, K&M poseable, 2 bandai mission gashapons, the K&M battroid, and doyusha valk.

You're missin the 1/55 :D You know me...I LOVE the Chunky :huh:

You can see more pictures of those, and read about them, by clicking HERE. Here's a picture from my review to help you judge how big they are:

THANKS for this post......I have been wanting to bookmark the "scorched" page for a long time now.

:ph34r:

THANKS for this post......I have been wanting to bookmark the "scorched" page for a long time now.

:ph34r:

What's up with that??? I bookmarked this page and now it's down??? Am I evil :blink: