25th Anniversary Toys

Cancer107

These are 25th anniversary valks that are made to celebrate and commemorate 25 years of macross...

so the whole celebratory markings only go along with it all. If you think about it... gold trim on a black valk also defeats the purpose of a black colored bird if not for the celebratory nature of the paint. I think it's cool~ :)

Lovin the yf-19.

I would pre-order the 19, but i'd like to know if there are any 'fixes' on it before i spend that kind of money.. i mean you can get a 19 with fold booster for that kind of cash... its a shame that by the time someone reviews it, they will probably be all gone or even more expensive (massive mark up on evilbay or wherever due to there 'limited' nature). bugger.

haha, what would be really funny is if they spelled everything in engrish and not english. :D

they look alright but i'm not feeling them and i still don't what "limited" means.

even if they make 50000 of these its still considered limited as long as they don't make 50001.

i'd like to know what the exact production numbers will be but i have a feeling we'll never know...or ever be told. :ph34r:

its say excaliver! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've never understood the apparant japanese fascination with wonky english. Frankly, I think they do it on purpose.

then again, it does explain a lot. If yamato can't be bothered to run spell check, it makes sense why they wouldn't catch other flubs. post-19-1189447903.gif

Edited by eugimon

I dont know.... IMO dont likey the 25ths.

I think that the 1/48 VF-1J Stealth looks waaaaayyyyyy better with the variants on black and dark gray.

If they had done the yf-19 with those same colors (as the original vf stealth) instead of the all one black, and then included the red stripe I would have liked that much better.

Also not much of a big fan on gold although I love it on the nora.

The 25th VF-1S almost looks pirate-ship-like and I think that it may be cool to do a custom on one getting rid of the words tampoed on and putting some pirate designs like skulls-&-cross-bones and anchors and a plank that the micronized zentraedi could walk, maybe coo? maybe not.

The photos of th 25ths somehow look cheap to me.

You may proceed to throw your stones..... Now! .

...Ouch!

I used to like to get stoned but now it just hurts....