マクロス25周年&#3535

マクロス25周年記念ライブ決定!

The 25th anniversary Macross commemorative live broadcasting decision!

2007年05月26日

May 26, 2007

25 周年を記念して世紀のライブが実現!「愛・おぼえていますか」等、リン・ミンメイの名曲、そしてFire Bomberのパワフルなステージ、新作マクロスのトレーラー上映、そしてその新作マクロスのヒロインの初お披露目・・・。このライブこそ、マクロスの歴史を塗り替える!

The live broadcasting of the century is realized in commemoration of the 25th anniversary! This live broadcasting repaints the history of Macross first announcement ... of the heroine of famous tune of Lin ミンメイ and powerful stage, trailer screening of new work Macross of Fire Bomber and the new work Macross whether "love remembers" it!

マクロス25周年記念ライブ~MINMAY meets FIRE BOMBER~

The 25th anniversary Macross memory live broadcasting - MINMAY meets FIRE BOMBER ...

【出演者】

【A performer】

飯島 真理/福山 芳樹(歌バサラ from Fire Bomber)/chie kajiura(チエカジウラ~歌ミレーヌ from Fire Bomber)

Mari Iijima / Yoshiki Fukuyama (song Bassara from Fire Bomber) / chie kajiura)(Song of wisdom Kajiura - ミレーヌ from Fire Bomber)

●8月18日(土) 東京・日本青年館大ホール

● Saturday, August 18 A Tokyo / Japanese young man building coliseum

[開場]17:00 [開演]18:00 [前売]¥6,500(税込、プレゼント付き)

[The opening]17:00 [raising of the curtain ]18:00 [booking] \ 6,500](I am tax-included and am with a present)

[席種]全指定席

[A seat class]All reserved seats

Mari%20Iijima212.jpg

現在チケット売り切れ

A present ticket sellout

その代わりYahoo!Japanのオークション上でライブのチケットが売りに出されていましたよ。

On the other hand, the ticket of the live broadcasting was put up for sale on auction of Yahoo! Japan.

Yahoo!Japan・auction

皆さん日本青年館で待ってます!

I wait with all of you Japan building!

Edited by Mari-ja

ありがとうぜ、マリ。

飯島真理とファイヤバンバーは一生にで歌いますか?その事は豪快だって!

チケット売り切るは良くないぜ・・・ :wacko: さ。 未来の時に、アメリカのマクロスのファンはコンサートを上げたいっス。

アニメエクスポ2008面白いっか?

エディット:

日本青年館はシートを970回があって?まずいだろうー・・・

そして、マクロスのコンサートは大抵小さいっか?

Edited by Kamjin 639

• 2 weeks later...

I got my ticket awhile ago and it wasn't cheap, the concert sold out in just a few minuets of tickets going on sale. There will be exclusive items sold at the event.

List of stuff so far, but hard to figure out the translation.

● Macross memory live broadcasting T-shirt Macross memory live broadcasting 500 pieces.

● Cospa Co., Ltd.

In commemoration of the 25th anniversary Macross, (precedent sale plans the T-shirt of a the curve ball of the straight pitch like Macross "what ever that means :blink:"

● Yamato Co., Ltd.

The 25th anniversary memory perfection transformation YF-19" "1/60 perfection transformation VF-1J" produced in commemoration of the 25th anniversary Macross is going to exhibit a lot of latest items!

● Hasegawa Co., Ltd.

Of the the end of August, this year release

"1/72 VF-1S Baru Killy" "the 25th anniversary commemorative painting"(2,400¥)

"1/72 YF-19" "the 25th anniversary commemorative painting"(2,800¥)

● Wave Co., Ltd.

New development of "SDF -1 Macross" released in this January!

In addition, I am going to carry out the sale such as plastic models of "Macross 0" now on sale!

Edited by SaveRobotech

I will go there, too.

>Yamato 1/60 VF-1

It just mean 25th Anniv. Color model. Not a new model.

>Wave SDF-1

According to the official announcement, it is only "new-color version."

I expect more "gray" colors - I mean, previous model is too blue-ish.

I'm sorry to say that, but I think they will not allow us to take pictures there.

So please do not expect so much about it.

Whe the hell would Yamato choose to use the old 1/60 VF-1 for their 25th anniversary release? :huh:

After looking it over, I'm led to believe that the press release included a typo. IMO, it should've read:

"1/48 perfection transformation VF-1J"

We all know that the 1/60 VF-1 features a far from perfect transformation. Also, it makes no sense why Yamato would snub the real perfect transformation 1/48 VF-1 in favor of the 1/60 VF-1.

I'm back from the Live concert - It was great!

I will write some more later.

>New Series

It is "Macross Frontier" (tentative title)

New girl (Megumi Nakajima, 18 year-old, choosed from 5000 competitors)

sang "Voices" in front of us. I thought it was not so bad.

We were able to see 2-minutes pilot film also.

>Yamato 25th anniv toys

It was 1/48 VF-1S and !/60 YF-19,

both have gold stripes on black overall-color. (Like Lotus JPS F-1 car)

I got a leaflet. Could someone please suggest me a thread to which I should upload a scan.

>Wave SDF-1

New model is "Movie-color version," as I thought.

Then, what the hell is the previous blue one!!??

>Yamato 25th anniv toys

It was 1/48 VF-1S and !/60 YF-19,

both have gold stripes on black overall-color. (Like Lotus JPS F-1 car)

I got a leaflet. Could someone please suggest me a thread to which I should upload a scan.

You could just start a new thread for the 25th anniversary toys.

>Dante-san,

Thanks, I will start a new thread.

Here are the leaflet of the concert.

Front

post-4051-1187532774_thumb.jpg

Mari Iijima - "Even today, many people from all over the word say to me that Macross was the first contact with Anime for them. It is so a great thing. Congraturations 25th anniversary of Macross!"

Yoshiki Fukuyama - "No matter how many years past, I'l say "Listen to my song!" "

Chie Kajiura - "I'm happy to join this concert - let's enjoy together! ...So, what song I should sing...?"

Back

post-4051-1187532797_thumb.jpg

post-4051-1187532812_thumb.jpg

post-4051-1187532827_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cancer107

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, thanks man! are the yamato toys colored like the Hasegawa's anniversary valk?

Unfortunately no. :( The Hasegawa VF-1S will be blue with golden/yellow stripes and special 25th Anniversary decals. The YF-19 will be the same except it is in purple.

I really hope the Yamato valks will come with custome stickers for the anniversary.

Edited by Project Phoenix

Back at work after this weekend of Macross bliss, sorry my apt is without internet so I couldn’t post until I got back to work today. Well the concert was really good, if you enjoyed Macross 7 it was great! I enjoyed M7 even with all its flaws but the music was always great. Well the concert was sold out and I arrived at about 4:45 and the line went in at 5:00 on the dot. In the front of the entrance was a large concert stand with the same artwork as the flyer, which was the last thing I was able to take a picture of because once you got in they took all digital camera and did bag checks. All attendees were given a Macross 25 anniversary back stage pass and lanyard.

After walking in there was a Joysound booth set up where fans sang their favorite Karaoke Mac songs and each person would get a poster. Then next to that booth was Cospas T-shirt both. They had three T-shirts for sale a concert shirt, a Roy Focker Special shirt and a shirt that says Deculture in Katakana. I picked up one of each and two extra. Next to them was a both for the new 25th CD box (which really isn’t a box set it’s just a bunch of CD singes bulked together. Across the way was Hasegawa selling the two anniversary kits. Wave had the new dark greenish SDF-1. Yamato had a table full of 1/48 and the new 1/60 and the black and gold VF-1s and YF-19 on display. Yamato had nothing for sale, display and promotion only. Down the hall there was a table set up for Mari Iijima merchandise.

The show started off with a Do You Remember Love montage video, some parts where played at a fast speed which kind of ruined the effect. Mari opened the show with a solo performance of Zero G Love, then did a few more songs on the piano and ended with ”Ai Oboete Imasu Ka”. Mari sounded great and hearing ”Ai Oboete Imasu Ka” on the piano made it a very special and intimate moment.

After Mari’s performance Kawamori and Sho Hayami (Maximillian Voice Actor) took stage and talked about Macross a bit which lead to the viewing of new footage. I don’t think it was just miscellaneous footage but I’m pretty sure it’s the opening animation for the new show. It’s different and has a more current anime look too it, with a few nods to the older style. It was hard to make out the enemy, but I could have sworn I saw tentacles. After the footage the new voice talent was introduced and she sang “Voices” while somebody played the piano. She did a good job and she has a good voice very pretty too.

Then with a Macross 7 video montage video and then Fire Bomber brought down the house. I’m not kidding the lifeless crowed jumped to their feet and rock out. It was like a real metal rock concert with pyrotechnics and confetti shot out of a canon throughout their performance. They sang almost everything but I really wanted to hear “My Soul for You” acoustic and “Dekedo Baby” but still their performance kicked ass! Yoshiki Fukuyama is a great guitarist and really funny. Even Basara Nekki voice actor took stage on a few song to sing some songs and of course yelled “"Ore no uta wo Kike!"”! Chie Kajiura came in mid way of the set and Fire Bomber was complete and the all sang “Seventh Moon”. They did do a encore with Mari and it was a perfect ending to a perfect performance.

Bomber!!!!!

Edited by SaveRobotech

Yeah, great report, SaveRobotech-san!

Here is the list of songs.

*Part 1: Mari Iijima

1. 0-G Love

2. Cinderella

3. Runner (piano) "Dedicate to Haneken-san (composer late Kentaro Hane)"

4. Do You Remember Love "If there are someone know this song, let's sing along" <Everybody knew it, of cource!!

*Intermission: Mr. Kawamori - Mr. Hayami talk

-Introduce Megumi Nakajima, who sung "Voices"

-2 minutes footage of new series "Macross Frontier (tentative title)"

*Part 2: Fie Bomber (Yoshiki Fukuyama and his band)

1. HOLY LONELY LIGHT

2. SEVENTH MOON

3. TRY AGAIN

(Nobutoshi Kanna, Basara Voice actor appears)

4. REMEMBER 16(Acoustic Version) (Fukuyama & Kanna)

(Fukuyama & Kanna go back to back stage)

5. PILLOW DREAM (Chie Kajiura)

6. KIMI NI TODOKE→ (Kajiura)

(Fukuyama appears again, Basara and Mylene "we barely met each other 13

years ago" finally duet in real!)

7. MY FRIENDS

8. LIGHT THE LIGHT

9. PLANET DANCE (with some phrases from "DAKEDO BABY")

10. "INTRODUCTION" - Kanna shouts "Listen to my song!" - TOTSUGEKI LOVE HEART

Encore:

11. DYNAMITE EXPLOSION

12. ANGEL VOICE (Fukuyama, Iijima - finally "MINMAY meets FIRE BOMBER!", Kanna and

Kajiura)

Yamato had a table full of 1/48 and the new 1/60 and the black and gold VF-1s and YF-19 on display. Yamato had nothing for sale, display and promotion only.

hehehe, woa, it's good to be Japanese sometimes, hahaha

what do you mean by that sentence and 1/60 what? VF-1? YF-19? :wacko:

they took all your digital camera?? what about cellphone camera?? did they took those too?

Edited by Valkyrie addict

hehehe, woa, it's good to be Japanese sometimes, hahaha

what do you mean by that sentence and 1/60 what? VF-1? YF-19? :wacko:

they took all your digital camera?? what about cellphone camera?? did they took those too?

The Yamato display had just about all their 1/48 valk and new 1/60 Mac Zero Plus Valks on display. Front and center of all of them were the 25th Anniversary editions 1/48 VF-1s and 1/60 YF-19.

Yep they took my camera, I did have my cell and I asked Yamato if I could take a pic and they asked me not to. I was going to take pics during the show but I was so far up front I didn't want to look like an ass. :ph34r:

Edited by SaveRobotech