Yamato 1/60 YF-21 News & Pics

Graham

There are a few more that have been "viewed" more than this. One of them is the "strike a pose" thread.

:ph34r:

Meh, "Strike a Pose" has been up for years now. Of course, it's gonna have a ton of views.

But this thread's been up less than six months. And it's already gone past the 100K views mark. Plus, the in-thread replies have already exceeded the number in "Strike a Pose."

As I've said in the past, nothing gets this board popping faster than new pics and info. on upcoming releases.

I think SV-51 is the winner by far...

Nope. The SV-51 thread has been around for just over a year now. The Y-21 thread was started in july of last year.

::EDIT::

Why did I just type this? :huh: Who cares how many views a thread get anyway? <_<

Edited by Dante74

Nope. The SV-51 thread has been around for just over a year now. The Y-21 thread was started in july of last year.

::EDIT::

Why did I just type this? :huh: Who cares how many views a thread get anyway? <_<

As someone once said, "There's three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics." :p

But charger69's post still proves the original point I was trying to make: that the threads with the most activity tend to be the ones about the upcoming (or recent) releases. Whether it's a YF-21, an SV-51, the upcoming 1-60 VF-1's, or the original Macross 25th Anniversary TV/New Series thread, these threads tend to generate the most activity.

That's all. Ain't trying to start a pissing match.

.....IN EUGIMON'S OMEGA PANTS!!! :ph34r:

As someone once said, "There's three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics." :p

But charger69's post still proves the original point I was trying to make: that the threads with the most activity tend to be the ones about the upcoming (or recent) releases. Whether it's a YF-21, an SV-51, the upcoming 1-60 VF-1's, or the original Macross 25th Anniversary TV/New Series thread, these threads tend to generate the most activity.

That's all. Ain't trying to start a pissing match.

.....IN EUGIMON'S OMEGA PANTS!!! :ph34r:

Your mom is starting a pissing match. :lol:

Nope.

But I do keep checking this thread hoping for updates, but all I see is crap in EUGIMON'S OMEGA PANTSâ„¢

:lol::lol::lol: You guys are killing me......OMG......I'm crying cause I'm laughing so hard. :ph34r:

your mommas the crap in eugimon's omega pantsâ„¢.

The "your mommas" are gettin over played. And here I'll save you on this one...."my momma is getting over played" hahaha booooooooooo :p

your momma's dead... in eugimon's omega pantsâ„¢.

Yeah she died of laughter when she saw how small your p--is is. :D

I am in Singapore.

One of the local shops is selling it at 280sgd but 230sgd on pre-order. So its 155usd. No shipping since its 5 mins drive from my home.

*ok I am not so well known around here but I didn't expect you lot to jump at the price mention since there are quite a lot of MWers in Asia.

whoaa...230sgd? that is cheap man..

where's the seller? CSC?

your momma has a small p--is.

:huh: weird. Why do I feel like I'm in Grade School?

Edited by misterryno