MW Con 07 pics and recap

xstoys, if you bring it next year, I might show up. just for that. I thought it was a macross convention. Not transformers.

Had I known that there would be TF stuff, I would have been there for sure.....

......NOT

Haha BK24, you aren't the only one. Son Riku has my garland, and NB4M has some of my tanmen models. Oh and Exo has my money.

Ohhhh, yeah!!! Megan Fox!!! :wub:

Great Con this year, and so glad I got in on the poker tourney this year. Finally, a double knock-out!!! Great displays, and great shows of mods, customs, and all that.

Thanks Bee, for a kickass con. I'm glad I finally got a tee shirt. i missed the last two years ones. Nick, great design.

A big thanks to Mari for putting together a very cool little concert. I really enjoyed that, and hearing all the old and new stuff. Also, a big thanks for signing my "doll" and the CD. Maybe next time, I can get time in, to practice playing so that I can accompany her on guitar.

Good times people, everyone helped make this happen. Lots of fun, prizes, food, and bonding. Das Cul'cha!

Hey, Bee...just wanted to pop in to say thanks for putting together such a great con. You did great with it --it was a blast. I was glad to finally make one of them, and it's a day I won't forget for a long time. I definetly can't wait for next year. :) Also it was great to finally meet face to face some of the people I've gotten to know lo these past few years here on the boards. And, of course, meeting Mari and seeing her perform was the icing on the cake.

NightmareB4Macross, you have a pic of me that I want for my Avatar with the Hikaru jacket on. Do you still have it?

I forgot to mention, thanks to the vendors too, for bringing in the goods to buy. Of course, what is a con if you can't buy anything? I took the prize I won for second place in poker, sold it, and it paid for my $100 Minmay Doll. Last I checked, she didn't have kung-fu grip, so I couldn't classify her as an action figure. Oh well, first doll I guess, but one well worth it. :rolleyes:

Wow. Great pics guys. Looks like you all had a lot of fun. BTW, how old is Mari now? She has to be in her mid 40's by now right? Because she looks VERY good for her age. Does she look as good in person as she does in these pictures?

Wow. Great pics guys. Looks like you all had a lot of fun. BTW, how old is Mari now? She has to be in her mid 40's by now right? Because she looks VERY good for her age. Does she look as good in person as she does in these pictures?

You're not allowed to discuss her age on this board. I got in trouble one year for doing so. HAHAHA

no joke!

Age is just a number..SHE IS AGE LESS....and she looks better in person than in the pics.. :wub:B))