Worlds Smallest Transformers

eriku

I've become a big fan of this tiny line. So far I've got Soundwave, Prime, BumbleBee, Starscream and Sideswipe, and I must give a huge thumbs up to all of them. Soundwave steals the show in this first series I think.

Probably wont get Skywarp and cliffjumper because they're just repaints, and I probably wont get Prime's trailer unless I can find one for a sane price. I can't believe the little thing is going for $30+ on Ebay. :rolleyes:

I don't remember who originally posted this on the old site, but I thoght it would be nice to look at Series 2 again:

http://tfw2005.com/modules.php?name=IndyNe....jpg&MediaNum=2

I'm not sure what's going on with Megs, but at least he's included. I think Jazz and HotRod will be my favorites.

So what would you like to see for Series 3? Here's my wishlist:

Jetfire (one can dream...)

Galvatron

Shockwave

Rodimus Prime

Perceptor

Wheeljack

Windcharger

And a deluxe Fortress Maximus for good measure.

Edited by eriku

i would kill for a perceptor in either micro or re-issue form, but somehow i think he missed the boat. as for the megs in the second batch, i think he's like starscream in that he's lots of little parts that come apart readily.

Well I was gonna say I'd prolly buy some as well if they had Prowl, and then I click the picture and poof there he is.  Definately gonna have to get him the rest of em... bah!  :p

Does anyone know if there is any truth to the rumor that Hasbro will release these next year? It would be nice, but it seems like they'd pose too many choking hazards for a company like Big H.

::edit::

Didn't mean to quote you there SV. That's what I get for posting after spending the night at the pub. :blink:

Edited by eriku

I just picked up a set of these on ebay a couple of days ago (minus the Prime's tailer and such)...can't wait to check them out...here again is my "damn Macrossworld for making me buy toys I didn't know existed before it" rant...oh well...at least with these shelf space won't be an issue... ;)

my wish list would be all the combiners!!!! especially predaking!!! oh man oh man!!! that would be sweet!!!! if they can pull that off, I'll be buying everything that comes out from takara. I wonder if they plan on making ironhide and ratchet?? oh man, that would be ugly!!! especially if they end up being the chase figures, or at least one of them! :p:D:lol:

Galvatron

Shockwave

Rodimus Prime

Perceptor

Wheeljack

Windcharger

Why would you want a deluxe Fortress Maximus, when the current fortress maximus works almost perfectly with scale of these little guys.

I'd buy a little Jetfire. But jetfire, of course, was never a transformer in Japan...

Just buy a Hikaru VF-1S Banpresto or whatever those were. It'll fit in with the rest of these Transformers.

Not really, the Banprestos are around 4" tall and the WST are just over an inch.

Edited by eriku

Galvatron

Shockwave

Rodimus Prime

Perceptor

Wheeljack

Windcharger

Why would you want a deluxe Fortress Maximus, when the current fortress maximus works almost perfectly with scale of these little guys.

True, true. And these look GREAT standing on him. I guess I just want tiny versions of all of my favorite Transformers. :p

I'd buy a little Jetfire. But jetfire, of course, was never a transformer in Japan...

Just buy a Hikaru VF-1S Banpresto or whatever those were. It'll fit in with the rest of these Transformers.

Not really, the Banprestos are around 4" tall and the WST are just over an inch.

Oops! Now that I got a chance to compare them..... :lol:

Well, the Banpresto is kinda in scale with the Autobt cars. :rolleyes:

Man these all look great. I'll buy these in boxes this time. I wasn't overall greatly impressed with the first issues, but it looks like they got it all fixed up. The bigger versions of these cost too much money. I'd say they'd be worth about $15 each. Soundwave is being reissued though, that one is going to be killer.