Macross 7 valkyrie identification

crazypakan

out of the bootleg bunch, they vf-19 blazer and vf-17d are the best ones. And you have the first bootleg of the vf-19 blazer as it comes with the grey shoulders. Nice! The ones that came later came with red shoulders...

out of the bootleg bunch, they vf-19 blazer and vf-17d are the best ones. And you have the first bootleg of the vf-19 blazer as it comes with the grey shoulders. Nice! The ones that came later came with red shoulders...

wow, even bootlegs have 'special' editions, hahahaha

I got the red shoulder one :unsure: and a red gun!!!

And i still wonder how the bootleggers can make a toy and use screws that are at least two sizes too big to put it together.

I'm not sure if current bootlegs still have this, but the bootleg Blazer Valkyries I recall having seen over the years have the incorrect wings and canards. They used the same wings and canards as the Fire Valkyrie. The Bandai Blazer doesn't have canards at all (nor should it), and its forward-swept wings are much stubbier.

I'm not sure if current bootlegs still have this, but the bootleg Blazer Valkyries I recall having seen over the years have the incorrect wings and canards. They used the same wings and canards as the Fire Valkyrie. The Bandai Blazer doesn't have canards at all (nor should it), and its forward-swept wings are much stubbier.

yes, the blazer bootleg bodies are exactly like the fire valks. But the head is the only difference between the two. When I first bought my bootleg and tried to put the stickers on the wing, I was like why doesn't it fit at all? Then I looked at it closely on the box and realized that the wings are not the right kind for the blazer. :D:p:lol: