Parasyte

I've been looking for this manga for a little while, it's called Parasyte (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasyte). The story sounds at least somewhat interesting and the art, well... seems pretty darn cool to me. A friend of mine described it to me and it sounded like it was pretty sweet. Finding all of the volumes seems somewhat difficult though, so I thought I'd see if MW members knew of a nice online site that has all the issues (should be 1-10 or 1-12 depending on the version you find). I've looked for the free download, and would love that, but for the most part I would just like ONE store to buy it from so I don't have to have like 6 different orders out there.

Thanks!

I love Parasyte! I first started reading it with the first issue of Mixx Zine as well. I have the 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 of the TPB, but have always been o the look out for the one's I'm missing. I already read those issues from my Mixx days, but I'd still like to have a full set of the TPBs so I can let my friends read them.

I read somewhere a while back that Parasyte was supposed to be made into a live-action movie set in the US, but I guess it fell through.