The Xbox 360 Thread Elite Edition

Looks like it's time for a new 360 thread! :p Downloaded Rush'n Attack last night. Nice to have the flame thrower that was absent in the NES version. :D

And as a few have suggested below, I am going to start a master list of everyone on macross World who is on Xbox Live. I'll update the list as more post to this thread. The name on the left will be Macross World ID's while names on the right will be their Live alias:

Apollo Leader - Apollo Leader

Chowser - Sarge051

Mechafan - TechGhostR6

BoBe-Patt - bobe patt

Sephiroth - Sephiroth017

MilkManX - MilkManX

Dante74 - Lorenzo74

David Hingtgen - Xenogears Id

Valkyrie - Valkyrie2036

Axelay - Silent Scope EX

JsARCLIGHT - JsARCLIGHT

Oihan (Oyan) - Ashmedai

Alpha OTS - Qaztab

Fort Max - Angst O Tron

mikeszekely - Pharaohman

eugimon - eugimon

Mechafan - TechGhostR6

VT 1010 - ROU21

Beltane70 - Beltane0070

Ishimaru - Ryvann

danth - Coocoocola

yellowlightman - Crocodilopolis

Godzilla - Tsoumiester

Spatula - Delicious Bunny

Edited by Apollo Leader

I played the Demo version. I am not sure if I will buy this one.

I did play the DIRT demo and was impressed. I might get this before Forza 2.

I have play the older version on the PC before.

Animatrix is on XBL and episode 1 is a free download.

Edited by Mechafan

so, I'm like too lazy to look through the old xbox post, but if anybody here plays GOW, hit me up: bobe patt

I play GoW and I love the new maps! My gamertag is: Sephiroth017

sweet. Adding you.... now! :D:p:lol:

Well, I cracked on Wartech: Senko no Ronde. Initially I was pretty gung ho about it, but after hearing some tepid reviews I decided not to get it. Then a few online friends told me they loved it, so I tossed it into an order from Amazon. I figure if nothing else it'll be supporting niche releases for the 360 over here, and EDF 2017 turned out to be a lot of fun...

DIRT!!

Holy crap. This game is good on so many levels if you are a Rally fan. Hell even the dune buggies are awesome.

Cant wait to buy this. Major props for 2 in car cam views. Take that Forza 2~!

I could change it if people want.

As Jean Luc Picard would say, "Make it so!" :) Make it say:

The Xbox 360 Thread Elite Edition!

Edit - I see the change has been made. Thanks.:)

Edited by Apollo Leader

If it's all right, I'll add you guys to my friends list, too.

it's all good, what's your gamertag?

Well, I cracked on Wartech: Senko no Ronde. Initially I was pretty gung ho about it, but after hearing some tepid reviews I decided not to get it. Then a few online friends told me they loved it, so I tossed it into an order from Amazon. I figure if nothing else it'll be supporting niche releases for the 360 over here, and EDF 2017 turned out to be a lot of fun...

Of course it did!

How can you go wrong mixing the insane mech game masters at Sandlot(Robot Alchemic Drive) with the insane bargin-bin masters at D3(makers of such deep thoguht-provoking titles as "Zombie VS Ambulance")?

It's a pity D3 could never get US licenses for their PS2 games.

Apparently they tried several times, but SCEA always requested changes that either defeated the purpose of the game or cost too much to be viable.

I could change it if people want.

Hooray!

Hey Apollo Leader, you should modify the first post to keep a list of our gamertags so we can add new ones when they're listed :)

i.e.

Live Gametag - Macross World Name

Sarge051 - Chowser

Hey Apollo Leader, you should modify the first post to keep a list of our gamertags so we can add new ones when they're listed :)

i.e.

Sarge051 - Chowser

I like that idea!

i.e.

Sarge051 - Chowser

I am down with that too.

I also have the Crackdown Gett'n Busy Pack if someone wants to try before they buy.

i.e.

Sarge051 - Chowser

that's who that is. I have you on my list and yet didn't know who you were. I thought you were some random dood I played halo 2 with back when it first came out. Cool. If your ever on gears, hit me up! :D:p:lol:

The member list has been updated. :)

As for the link to the tidbit on MGS4 on the 360, were all the names and references previously censored or was the writer just doing that to be sarcastic? With all the rumors flying around for so long and Konami always mincing their words very carefully when this subject comes up, I would say it's a safe bet that Konami at the very least is exploring the possibility.

Just curious. I currently have an Xbox Live account on the original xbox and I know that when I eventually purchase a 360 that I'll have to buy a Gold account to play online. My question is whether I'll be able to keep my gamertag from my old account or will I be forced to make a new one?

You can keep it, I've had my account from the beginning on the original Xbox. In fact, I still use both accounts on the Xbox and Xbox 360. You just can't be logged onto both at the same time, logging into one knocks the other off.

no MGS4 for Xbox 360 as far as Konami is concerned at the moment.

Edited by Chowser

Thanks Chowser! I was worried that I'd have to rebuild my entire friends list from scratch. AL, you can add my gamertag to the list: MarkOfTheWolves Since I don't have a 360 yet, I'm still playing Halo 2 on live.

MGS4 will not see a simultaneous release on the PS3 and the 360, but you can bet that Konami will port it to the 360 within a year of the PS3 release. Same thing happened when MGS2 came out on the PS2, it eventually got ported to the xbox. To top it off, the xbox version was superior to the ps2 version. With the hefty development cost associated with MGS4, Konami would want it on as many systems as possible in order recover their costs and make the largest possible profit.

On the subject of multi-platform Live...

It's a one-way process, right?

You can import an XBox 1 account to a 360, but not a 360-started account to an original?

No, I just created a new account for my son on the 360, then we went to the original Xbox and recovered that new account, both accounts work on both systems.