1/72 Tactical Pod Regult ver 2.0

captain america

Capt,

How do you get this stuff done so fast, I am amazed by it. seriously, every kit I have bought from you is in storage because one day I know they will be highly sought after. Your work is very good.

Regards

Rob

*droooooooooooooooooooool....swaps drool away and hit my girl with it.... I get slapped right back*

hahahha looking good Captain

I was wondering about the size to the IMAI/ARII too, I got one of those cheapo recast job from ebay of the regult, looks more like 1/80 than 1/72...

Edited by Valkyrie addict

• 2 weeks later...

Bad news afoot from John neede someone else to post it since he is a little miffed and busy.

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:12 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

URGENT UPDATE!!

I've just had a horrible accident with the molds, and it looks like they are utterly destroyed after only 5 castings. Essentially, I will have to remold practically everything--AGAIN.

Right now I'm just utterly devastated, gutted and dejected with myself and it'll take me a few days to get myself back on track, I'm really really sorry about this. Could someone please copy/past this on MW? I'm just too depressed to do it myself right now.

I. AM. THE. KING!... Version 2.0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got my kit about a month ago when I stopped home on my day off... had time to just crack it open and check out a couple of the parts and I've gotta say, it looks amazing, and I'd probably be in for picking up the variant I did not get if a second run does come around.