Caption contest!

IPB Image

Sara: "So now I have to fly to get your attention?? I think it's time I found out what Aries is really like...."

Edited by Lightning 06

Sara: "Waddaya think? The swelling should go down in the next couple of days so don't pay any attention to that. The next operation is in two weeks and then they'll take away these two here."

Edited by Dante74

• 3 weeks later...

Sara "Your kidding! What you need a diagram?

Shin "um..well you see i havent ever... you know?"

Sara "I cant believe that I have to show how its done?!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
cap002.jpg

Roy: Who the he** picked you to lead Vermillion Squadron!!!! Max is the better pilot than you!

Hikaru: (looks at Roy with a raised eyeborow)...why...you of course. Did you already forget you drunken b****rd!

vlcsnap10054xb2.png

Sara: Shin...why are you looking at the person sitting at the computer...ain't I more prettier to look at?

Shin: Errr...you're a girl and the person sitting in front of the monitor is a guy. I'm a navy guy from San Francisco you know :lol:

vlcsnap_213327.jpg

Shin: hey Nora! look at what I can do with my new Booster attached to my VF-0...weeeeh!

Nora: ...?!?....uh...wow...now look at this cylindrical thing hanging beneath my wing? Watch it sprout more little cylindrical thingy's and see them go right up your ass!

Edited by gian7675

Back from the dead!

"BRB. I left the oven on.

"When in doubt, carry bigger missiles" :D

• 2 weeks later...

vlcsnap55545eo1.jpg

I can explain... It all started with us goofing around with that bottle of super glue...