MWCon07 T-shirt

Here is how its starting to look. Im thinking of taking something out and adding a Garland.

edit: I didnt like the contrast so i lowered it a bit.

IPB Image

It is based off of the Super7 tshirt "Spaceships"

IPB Image

Before any of you start saying "wait its got orguss and mospeada in there" yes I know that. that was my intention from the very beginning. If you closely look at the "spaceships" tshirt design it has:

Starwars

Aliens

Tron

Battlestar Galactica

and some obscure scifi ship that eludes me at the moment.

I wanted this shirt to represent the core of obscure mecha from Kawamori and artmic designs.

im still thinking of the back and or sleeve and a few more designs

Edited by Solscud007

very nice choice of mecha..

I love that you put the other animes.esp ORGUSS...

but why no M. Lovers??those things have a sick silhouettes..

Hey Sol what are the ships next to the SDf1?>>R they the DYRL ARMDS??

My $1/100, maybe nix the ARMDS, add M lovers and maybe a Zentran fighter pod or even Zentran scout ships( in keeping with Star destoyer/Hoth drone theme )

aside from that..

the only other thing i might suggest is make the SDf slightly larger, just slightly??

I have alwys loved the Super 7 T, but always wished there was some anime mecha on it. Nice translation Sol.

Edited by orguss01

The obscure ship is from Space:1999. ;)

thats what it was. thahks

There's also "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century" (1979-81).

Draconian Marauders above the AT-ATs and the Earth Directorate Starfighters below the the YT-1300 freighters/Millenium Falcons. ^_^

what are the ones one the bottom row inboard of the VF-4s? Also my .02 needs more enemy mecha

haha that was a little thing i threw in for my own personal pleasure. Joke machines!!!!!! they are joke machines.

I like that blue and brown one, preferably the brown. But, I love the freakin' design of it. Looks good. I'll be wearing that in style with my Von Dutch hat, Guess Jeans, and my Kenneth Cole shoes. That's hot!!! (I'm joking, obviously) :p

AWESOME SHIRT, I want two.

I like what was just shown, especially the last design, with the 2nd and 3rd to last color. I'd be more than happy to sport that shirt around. I think a red would stand out too much, and it wouldn't show the pic too well. Nick, you have a good eye for blending the colors with the background, a good representation of a Zent pod.

Well it seems there more than likely be a second or third shirt. Here is my third design. The Mospeada Ride Armor

IPB Image

again, let's see the visor on it. It might look better or worse, but I'd like to see that. :D:p:lol:

Put me down for 2 Mospeada shirts (L) and 2 of the MWcon shirts (L). If you make the MW con shirts in that brown color and/or the blue, I will take those too.

As for size of the graphics, I think it's fine. you definitely don't want it like a billboard. It's the look of subtlty but recognition that make it a good size and design.

My only suggestion would be to do it in that brown color, just for a variety of MWcon shirt colors over the years. We've had so far (correct or add anything I'm off on)

Black

Navy Blue

Grey

Green

See, no need for Target, just buy tees every year from MWcons :D

Put me down for 2 Mospeada shirts (L) and 2 of the MWcon shirts (L). If you make the MW con shirts in that brown color and/or the blue, I will take those too.

As for size of the graphics, I think it's fine. you definitely don't want it like a billboard. It's the look of subtlty but recognition that make it a good size and design.

My only suggestion would be to do it in that brown color, just for a variety of MWcon shirt colors over the years. We've had so far (correct or add anything I'm off on)

Black

Navy Blue

Grey

Green

See, no need for Target, just buy tees every year from MWcons :D

actually it goes:

MWCon

1. White shirt with iron on like image of Hase VF-1 made and hosted by VF-1X

2. Black shirt (DYRL SDF-1 image)

3. Black Shirt (Gerwalk image)

4. Green Koenig Monster shirt

5. Light Grey GBP shirt

6. Navy Blue VF-0S

• 3 weeks later...

Any updates, Nick? Will you be taking orders here or is it gonna be a first come, first dibs type of deal at the con? I really like the mospeada design, only thing is the tires would not stand out on a black t-shirt. :p

• 2 weeks later...

Hey sscud, ever think of doing long sleeve..that might be cool..so we can wear them all year long..

I do. I did. I made last years long sleeve for myself haha

here is a test I did of the mecha collage. This was done with a heat transfer and a vinyl plotter.

IPB Image

• 2 weeks later...